April Deliveries

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Mike (last name omitted to sound more mysterious)

I found this in the spam filter so it looks like my email and my dashboard are in sync:

Hi LakeLeaf, congratulations! Your vehicle is scheduled to arrive at your Nissan Dealer in the month of March 2011. Thanks for being such a great Leaf advocate with your support through your postings at mynissanleaf.com.

As your Nissan LEAF™ is being built and shipped, we will continue to update your vehicle's status. So make sure to sign in to "my account" to stay current with your estimated delivery date.

Please be aware that it is normal for delivery dates to fluctuate by a few days as production is finalized. Should your delivery date change by more than two weeks, we will send you an email to notify you of the change.

I got the April date notification as well, but my dashboard has the wrong configuration. I upgraded from SV to SL+QC a few days before my car went into production, due to the eTec EV project starting in the Bay Area. This was initiated by a call from Nissan asking if I wanted to change. Since then my dashboard changed to make the color not editable, and to show the April delivery, but it still shows SV and the original price for the SV. I have called customer service who only assures me they received the request to upgrade, but they don't seem to know whether that is the configuration that went on the assembly line. My dealer also says the production dashboard he can see still shows SV. He is trying to find out more, but if my car shows up in April with the wrong configuration, I'll be ... really sore (Bowdlerized term). My dealer and I are in discussions about a plan B if that happens.

LakeLeaf said:
Thanks Mike (last name omitted to sound more mysterious)

I found this in the spam filter so it looks like my email and my dashboard are in sync:

Hi LakeLeaf, congratulations! Your vehicle is scheduled to arrive at your Nissan Dealer in the month of March 2011. Thanks for being such a great Leaf advocate with your support through your postings at mynissanleaf.com.

As your Nissan LEAF™ is being built and shipped, we will continue to update your vehicle's status. So make sure to sign in to "my account" to stay current with your estimated delivery date.

Please be aware that it is normal for delivery dates to fluctuate by a few days as production is finalized. Should your delivery date change by more than two weeks, we will send you an email to notify you of the change.

LakeLeaf, same here, March delivery date but no email from Nissan. Hmmmmm!?! I did receive a call from my PD to tell me I was scheduled for a March delivery. If you do get an email from Nissan, would you please PM me with the details? Thanks.

My April delivery is now a May delivery. I am a December 4 order date and an April 23 reservation date.

BlueSL said:
May April delivery is now a May delivery. I am a December 4 order date and an April 23 reservation date.

Same here. It was bound to happen with so many of us getting the April date. I hope they don't postpone further.

BlueSL said:
May April delivery is now a May delivery. I am a December 4 order date and an April 23 reservation date.
Ugh, that sucks BlueSL and leaf561. I panicked a little bit and checked my dashboard - still April for now.

Arghh...Now I have to join the May delivery thread. :(

I don't know if this has been asked, but SDGE contacted me in regards to whether I wanted a second meter installed just for EV. What are the thoughts on that? Any mynissanleaf threads discussing this decision?

I just got moved also, I arranged my April so I would be in town the whole month. They are about to loose a customer that has purchased 4 Infiniti's over the years! :evil:

1051 said:
I just got moved also, I arranged my April so I would be in town the whole month. They are about to loose a customer that has purchased 4 Infiniti's over the years! :evil:
Same here.

"Taiwan, yeah, I can make.. WAIT, that's in April, No no no... can we push it back a month?"

Now what, stall May? Decisions Solomon never had to make..

Moved to May as well (January 8 order date). I am wondering whether it has anything to do with having my application for the Bay Area EV Project approved yesterday. Can people who have been bumped to May answer the following questions:
a) Have you recently applied for the EV Project?
b) If so, was your application approved just before you were bumped to May?
c) If so, how long did it take for you to be bumped after your application was accepted?

Thanks!

1051 said:
I'd not take any steps to arrange for anything until the "7 day notification" mail comes. I'm still waiting to put my current car on craigslist (or even getting it washed), arranging finances etc.

Mine is still April 2011 so far (finger crossed). I hope to stay that way considering my order date. I think it makes more sense that Oct orders are in May as I was surprised that Nissan had orders from Oct and even Jan 2011 for April. It is still a possibility but if I were Oct and beyond I wont keep my hopes that much up.

The good thing is it gives more time for Bay Area folks to qualify for the free eTec program

Now that I think about it...I'm an original September order but got pushed to October 1st. May delivery date for my order is technically 8 months.

Beachcliffs said:
ttweed said:
supernoman said:
Arghh...Now I have to join the May delivery thread.
:( Me too.

Same boat here. Anything after May 4th, and my delivery would exceed 7 months.

Back