April Deliveries

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mxp said:
NOTE: Something else very interesting......
Under Home Assessment TAB: My dashboard is now indicating "You may qualify for an eTEC charger". There is a survey I need to take....

Is this for the new EVProject approved for Bay Area? If so, it is good for you. I think you have to take the survey.

Last week, I sent an email to EVProject and they said they will short listing the zip codes and sending the surveys. It seems your zip code is included in the program.

April delivery email showed up this morning with dashboard conformation.

Confirmed as part of LA area EV demo program. Ordered on 11/30

April is going to be a VERY busy month for Nissan dealers. Expect to see lots of Leafs on the LA freeways around the first of May.

I had EV Project survey activated which I completed and then I had someone contact me about my reservation date and number. I won't qualify because I already paid for mine but maybe there is some workaround.

I'm also one of the new multitude that got April delivery months. I reserved the evening of 4/20 and ordered 10/31

I ordered 10/31 and was told by my dealer yesterday I had a March delivery. Today I got an email from Nissan saying I have an April delivery. :?:

avanti5010 said:
I ordered 10/31 and was told by my dealer yesterday I had a March delivery. Today I got an email from Nissan saying I have an April delivery. :?:
You were probably told you had a March "build date", or manufacturing date.

SF Bay Area: ordered 1/8/2011 and have April on my dashboard (received email too). Had previously waived the charger and I am getting the you may qualify for a free Etec charger.

I received my April delivery email, too. I ordered on 12/10. I have not ordered my EVSE, yet. Being in the San Francisco Bay Area, the interesting game of

1. deciding whether to purchase and install my EVSE
versus
2. waiting to see if I qualify for the EV Project begins!

Me too. Just got the email yesterday; mine has finally changed from "Pending" to "month of April"! :D

I also got an April delivery email, ordered the car Oct 1st, was supposed to have a September order date, got caught up in an eTec EV Project mess which I think delayed my ordering. All well, at least it's coming. Now I need to call Nissan and my dealer because I called and canceled the protection package since it's worthless now that we know what it is, but it still shows on my order summary.

leaf561 said:
mxp said:
NOTE: Something else very interesting......
Under Home Assessment TAB: My dashboard is now indicating "You may qualify for an eTEC charger". There is a survey I need to take....

Is this for the new EVProject approved for Bay Area? If so, it is good for you. I think you have to take the survey.

Last week, I sent an email to EVProject and they said they will short listing the zip codes and sending the surveys. It seems your zip code is included in the program.

Do we have a list of the EVProject San Francisco Bay Area Zip Codes?

This afternoon when I called the Nissan NoGASEV line said they were still figuring out the zipcodes. I also got the AeroVironment home charger assessment. In my Dashboard, it shows:

Home Charging Dock: schedule installation
(Installation by AV, not EVProject)

I'm hoping the AV assessment won't get in the way of EVProject, they've told me it won't. I'll feel a lot better when the EVProject survey shows up in the Dashboard.

ElectricVehicle said:
[
Do we have a list of the Zip Codes?

This afternoon when I called the Nissan NoGASEV line said they were still figuring out the zipcodes.

I got an email from Nissan. I tried contacting their Live Chat and was queued at #41 and by the time my turn came, they were closed :evil: I will try contacting them again tomorrow

Recently the Bay Area Air Quality Management District announced that it would participate with ECOtality and the US Department of Energy (DOE) to bring The EV Project to the Bay Area.

As a result, you could qualify to receive a Blink™ Residential EV charging station (EVSE) and a credit of up to $1,200 toward its installation. That also includes receiving a complimentary DC Fast Charge port on your Nissan LEAF™.

But more importantly, the data collected from this project will foster the historic expansion of EV infrastructure throughout the entire country — and you'll be helping.

As this is a limited-time offer, please call 877-NO-GAS-EV or join the Nissan LEAF™ live chat soon to see how you can qualify.

San Mateo County: ordered 1/13/2011 and have April delivery on my dashboard yesterday. Assessment to install an AV Charger was done long time ago. I am still on the installation waiting list (I have not required the installation) and also in “Cash and carry” list. I did not get a survey for a free charger. I did a live chat with Nissan. I was told that survey showed in the dashboard was sent by EV project and not controlled by Nissan.

I also have an April delivery date. It's not just northern California. I live in the Los Angeles area.

I just got the city of Glendora to sign off on my electrical work. That was painful. Glendora is definitely not EV friendly. SCE is supposed to install the meter in five to ten days. The EVSE is the AV unit, but I had my own electrician install it. I think my dashborad still expects me to use AV to do the work. Shhhh! Don't tell them that it's already done.

Does the EVSE have to be installed before they open up Carwings? Mine is still closed.

What the address for the sender of the email - and the Subject: line ?

My dash is showing March, but I haven't received any emails. Curious if they hit the spam filter.

Any chance of someone posting their email message?

I'd say 100% chance! Yup, the weather calls for heavy LEAF showers in the months of April and May!

Sent: Tuesday, February 08, 2011 8:07 AM
To: Mike (last name omitted to sound more mysterious ;) )
Subject: Nissan LEAF: Your upcoming delivery

Hi Mike, congratulations! Your vehicle is scheduled to arrive at your Nissan Dealer in the month of April 2011.

As your Nissan LEAF™ is being built and shipped, we will continue to update your vehicle's status. So make sure to sign in to "my account" to stay current with your estimated delivery date.

Please be aware that it is normal for delivery dates to fluctuate by a few days as production is finalized. Should your delivery date change by more than two weeks, we will send you an email to notify you of the change.

See my account

=============================================================================

Always wear your seat belt, and please don't drink and drive. ©2010 Nissan North America, Inc.

If your e-mail address has changed, please click here to update it.

This e-mail was sent in response to your interest in Nissan LEAF™ and will provide you information about the status of your reservation. This is not a promotional e-mail from Nissan. If you have previously elected not to receive promotional e-mails from Nissan we will continue to honor your request and only contact you with transactional information tied to your Nissan LEAF reservation.

To view Nissan's privacy policy, click here.

Nissan Marketing
Mail Stop P3C
P.O. Box 685003
Franklin, TN 37068-5003

(You better add email from Tennessee to your "Do not Block list"! :eek: )

Back