Anyone in Georgia?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can always change your mind in that respect until you take delivery; it is a negotiation between you and the dealership so call them and ask them for a printed quote for leasing the car.

I just put the lease order for the blue one through... $473 a month for 36 months w/ 3K down. I think it makes more sense since you're getting 7.5K up front plus you're getting 5K from GA later or potentially up front (someone mentioned the dealers are negotiatin') Up front $ means the car is cheaper and I can still get most of my Fed money back with two mortgages, kids, etc. Am I right or am I right?

(It's the order for the second LEAF - the first one is still listed as a purchase - you can never have too many LEAFs.)

Leaftogo1 said:
Took my first drive in a Leaf at my Nissian Dealer's today with Renee my sales lady. My wife and I really enjoyed that. It was impressive. Bigger than a Prius & 100% electric. Will be fun learning all the operations of the options, getting use to the monitoring and watching the eyes of my co-workers popping out when I park it at work. Still Pending for delivery and hoping that changes this week

Well still waiting on a delivery date, sold my trade in and now a 100% cash buyer. That doesn't seem to move their process of getting it moving on down the line any quicker,

Leaftogo1 said:
Leaftogo1 said:
Took my first drive in a Leaf at my Nissian Dealer's today with Renee my sales lady. My wife and I really enjoyed that. It was impressive. Bigger than a Prius & 100% electric. Will be fun learning all the operations of the options, getting use to the monitoring and watching the eyes of my co-workers popping out when I park it at work. Still Pending for delivery and hoping that changes this week

Well still waiting on a delivery date, sold my trade in and now a 100% cash buyer. That doesn't seem to move their process of getting it moving on down the line any quicker,

It's Nissan not the dealer. As far as Nissan is concern the car is sold whether it's cash or loan.
I accepted my RAQ 8/11/11 and still am listed as "pending".

N952JL said:
Leaftogo1 said:
Leaftogo1 said:

It's Nissan not the dealer. As far as Nissan is concern the car is sold whether it's cash or loan.
I accepted my RAQ 8/11/11 and still am listed as "pending".

Post when you change to a date instead of Pending. I will too.

Leaftogo1 said:

I accepted the quote on 9/2 and it was confirmed the same day and it says "Complete" for me.

iae786 said:
Leaftogo1 said:

I accepted the quote on 9/2 and it was confirmed the same day and it says "Complete" for me.

What they mean is the status of your Estimated Delivery at the bottom right of your account page. Mine says the month of November 2011 but I accepted the quote on the second day when the LEAF became available to order in Georgia.

My recently ordered lease in blue is still pending.

cracovian said:
What they mean is the status of your Estimated Delivery at the bottom right of your account page. Mine says the month of November 2011 but I accepted the quote on the second day when the LEAF became available to order in Georgia.

My recently ordered lease in blue is still pending.

I see that too now. Mine is "pending" too .. Sorry for getting everyone confused.

I just called my sales rep to ask about the 5,000 GA tax credit appling towards the lease like the 7,500 federal tax credit. He stated it had gone through, but he is going to check to make sure. Just thought I would keep everyone posted. Mine still has not changed from "pending"

Interesting, does that mean the state is going to allow the leasing company to claim the $5,000 just like with the federal tax credit? It sounds fantastic not having to wait until April to get those 5K back

N952JL said:
I just called my sales rep to ask about the 5,000 GA tax credit appling towards the lease like the 7,500 federal tax credit. He stated it had gone through, but he is going to check to make sure. Just thought I would keep everyone posted. Mine still has not changed from "pending"

Can you tell us which dealership you are working with? I'd like to get this done at lease time too. Thanks.

N952JL said:

Can you please share who your dealer/sales rep is. I am working with Regal Nissan in Roswell and would like to tell them about this too. It would be great to get this credit back on purchase. Thanks.

amtoro said:
:D The status on my Dashboard changed today to "Month of December 2011"

Mine did as well this morning, informed email 4 hrs later. Told today that by Nov will get a 7 day window + or - on
ETA. I am getting excited. After the demo ride inpression I am sold big time on this as the way to commute to work.

Leaftogo1 said:
amtoro said:
:D The status on my Dashboard changed today to "Month of December 2011"

Mine did as well this morning, informed email 4 hrs later. Told today that by Nov will get a 7 day window + or - on
ETA. I am getting excited. After the demo ride inpression I am sold big time on this as the way to commute to work.

Mine did as well. RAQ was accepted on 11 Aug 2011,
* 2012 Nissan LEAF™ SL trim
* glacier pearl
* no options selected
* accessories added:
o cargo net
o floor and cargo mats

Wondering if any 2012 models have been delivered to the US market as of yet? Amazing that it is currently out saling the Volt more than 2 to 1 in the US. Gotta love that :lol:

My dealer (5 Star in Warner Robins) just received their dealer demo which was a 2011 Silver with QC charge port. As of Wednesday it had not gone through pre delivery prep and inspection. Can't wait till they let me do a test drive in it.

My wife and I took the demo for a 30 miles drive on Saturday on an spirited drive (roads with speed limit of 45 and 55 MPH) on some country roads. The car was given to us with barely 6 bars, something like 53% SOC and we returned it with 2 bars at something like 25% SOC. We were very pleased with the handling, the response, the quietness of the interior and considering that the only time we had in the leaf before was the electric drive tour, this was the first real drive in it.

We drove it in Drive mode shifting to ECO when we needed to slow down only and still got a very encouraging range estimate; the car was a test car and it now has over 11,000 miles in the odometer.

We also used the EV Profiler to correlate the real world data with the simulations done by the device and got back a report that is between 3% of the data from the vehicle, that is very encouraging as we have been driving around doing our normal daily routine and mapping it with the EVP as an experiment of how our range management will be once we take delivery.

I got my VIN issued over the weekend and was able to create an account on the owner's portal. My delivery is now scheduled for week of November 01, 2011.

My second order got moved up to November too... so I'll have to cancel that one. I was hoping for the next year but they're coming too fast, I guess.

EDIT: If anyone has heard anything confirmed on the $5K from GA, please let us know. Based on my conversation with TC Nissan, $5K is NOT included in the lease by any means.

I heard this from pre-sales Nissan on delivery in Duluth Ga:
Mr. Morris:

Jacksonville, FL usually serves as the port for vehicles destined for your LEAF dealer. Transit time from the port to the dealer is approximately 5 days once the vehicle is cleared to leave the marshalling yard.

Transit times and entry points can change but this is the most likely scenario at this time.

Back