Anyone in Georgia?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It looks like Leafs are being unloaded in Jacksonville. Check this thread http://www.mynissanleaf.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2091&start=510#p142562" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Let us know if your VIN has been sent to you.

It seems that our car is coming in the Hoegh Trident as I did not receive a VIN with this ship. However, I'm still puzzled to how at least one person with delivery month of December got his VIN today; how lucky! :mrgreen:

amtoro said:
It seems that our car is coming in the Hoegh Trident as I did not receive a VIN with this ship. However, I'm still puzzled to how at least one person with delivery month of December got his VIN today; how lucky! :mrgreen:

I am on Hoegh Trident and scheduled for dec delivery, got ok to turn on Carwings today but no vin number, not sure if I should turn it on, it is good for 3 yrs why add a month of no use?

Found out the 3 yr carwings starts on delivery not when you turn it on, also go vin number today. 15788

My first LEAF is scheduled for November 1. The second one (ordered months later) is coming on November 15 - wth... I was hoping for next year and now I have to cancel one of them... Will I get my $100 back?

Why do you need to cancel one of them? have thought of a lease instead of purchase?

That would allow you to take advantage of both federal tax credits, and as the GA tax credit can be rolled over for 5 years, you will eventually get it all back

Leaftogo1 said:
Found out the 3 yr carwings starts on delivery not when you turn it on, also go vin number today. 15788

Then your Leaf was almost certainly not on the Hoegh Trident as you were told.

I wish I was in on this action! :mrgreen:

Our move to GA had to be postponed because our house buyer backed out of the deal at the last minute.

Even though Nissan has opened up NH for ordering I can't feel comfortable with placing an order, being uncertain about making the monthly payment. So I have to wait until the house sells or I refinance.

It is fun living vicariously through you folks though. :?

I have created a map to post our orders; you must login to Google to add your location.

When adding your location you can just mark your town or a nearby intersection.

To mark the status of your LEAF order, use a Blue marker for orders where only the month of delivery is available, a Red marker if your week of delivery has appeared in your dashboard, and a Green marker if you have taken delivery of your LEAF (including out-of-state orphans).

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&oe=UTF8&msa=0&msid=212811496732435075851.0004afd088a98c02a3cbe" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

See you guys there!

Leaftogo1 said:
Just got a deliver date of week of November 25th, whee! That will be great!

I'm getting a little worried about mine. I have an order confirmation from 8/2/11 and a delivery date of "month of November 2011" but no emails from Nissan yet.

I ordered a 2012 SL Silver from Gwinnett Place Nissan.

Did you log into the web site where you placed your reservation and order?

I didn't get any e-mail notification at all as things progressed. I had to check the status of things on the web site to see that CarWings had been activated and the delivery date had shifted from "Month of" to "Week of".

donm82 said:
Leaftogo1 said:

I'm getting a little worried about mine. I have an order confirmation from 8/2/11 and a delivery date of "month of November 2011" but no emails from Nissan yet.

Ignore the emails keep going to dashboard. The carwings sign up came then after signing up the next day the delivery date changed backwards from Month of Dec to week of Nove 25th. Not sure what that has to do with anything.

Leaftogo1 said:
donm82 said:
Leaftogo1 said:

Ignore the emails keep going to dashboard. The carwings sign up came then after signing up the next day the delivery date changed backwards from Month of Dec to week of Nove 25th. Not sure what that has to do with anything.

I've been checking the dashboard, and there hasn't been any changes since it originally said "month of November" weeks ago.

I may contact Nissan, but I don't think I'll get any useful information out of them.

Don

Back