2nd LEAF in Colorado?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just picked up a red SL (hand shakily writing a check), and I paid 2.9% state tax, 0.8% county tax (Boulder), 3.5% city tax (Louisville), and 1.1% RTD tax. That's just over $3k in taxes.

BTW, had a great experience working with Chris at Valley Nissan in Longmont. They have 2 orphan SLs (black, blue) right now, and are willing to deal. Let them know i sent you, and PM me if you want more info.

- John

Congrats Milanksi!

Sorry about the taxes. That's highway robbery! I'm glad I live in Highlands Ranch. The taxes on my LEAF were about $1900.

I still believe we should be taxed on the value of the car AFTER the federal tax credit is applied.

On another note, I can't believe Longmont has TWO orphaned LEAFS. That's sad. I wonder what the reason is/was? I wonder what they're willing to sell 'em for? Don't forget those little Nissan dealers are getting a $1000 dealer hold back from the manufacturer.

Installed my new LEAF(cold weather package version) carpeted mats the other day. I believe the mats are 30-40% corn based(Sonora).

Does anyone know for sure?

milanski said:
I just picked up a red SL (hand shakily writing a check), and I paid 2.9% state tax, 0.8% county tax (Boulder), 3.5% city tax (Louisville), and 1.1% RTD tax. That's just over $3k in taxes.

BTW, had a great experience working with Chris at Valley Nissan in Longmont. They have 2 orphan SLs (black, blue) right now, and are willing to deal. Let them know i sent you, and PM me if you want more info.

- John

I find it funny that we have to pay an RTD tax when buying an electric car. Irony?

Don't forget about our Colorado Meet Up this Saturday....

Feb 18th from 12 to ? at the Walgreens located at 16440 East Arapahoe Rd, Foxfield, CO 80016 (Parker and Arapahoe roads in Foxfield)

http://www.mynissanleaf.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=7678&p=174607#p174607" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Good information will be there... and a chance to talk with other Leaf owners, etc.

If you are planning on attending, please PM GREENEV or myself (batzman) - or you could just post it to the linked thread above.

Thank you and hope to see a good Leaf gathering...

Back