240V EV-ChargeAmerica EVSE - (likely scam buyer beware)

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mwalsh said:
financeguy said:
So I guess what I'm saying, I'd cut Tom a little slack, he was at least trying to fix my problem and because of his pressure on the company I ended up with an inexpensive way to fix my problem.

I'm not going to cut him any slack until he explains himself in the Open EVSE thread.

THIS IS IN YOUR FACE >> I DO RETURN PHONE CALLS / AND E-MAILS PERIOD

YOU HAD NO RETURN PH.CALLS / E-MAIL,S / AND GOT YOUR WALLET JACKED

CALL ME 702-782-5064 [email protected]

THANKS TOM

tcummings1 said:
CJF said:
EV-Charge America

Environmental Responsibility is hard. We make it easy.®

EV-Charge America – Postal Drop Station: 9030 W. Sahara Ave., #125 – Las Vegas, NV 89117 || Production Facilities: 7770 Duneville St. Suite #7, Las Vegas, NV 89139
Phone: (702) 696-1600 – Email: [email protected] Web site: http://www.EV-ChargeAmerica.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

June 5, 2012

Dear Mr. Ferguson,

I didn’t send this sooner because I've been the eternal optimist thinking I would soon make good on supplying you with a solid Home Charging EVSE. Also, it has just been so hard for me to admit publicly how badly this project initially went, and for so long, until I dramatically changed course.

3 years ago, I started developing the Home Charger for the new EV industry. Unlike other providers, we wanted to provide great value, a low price, good features, and a made in the USA product, with a full 2 year warranty. Due to the economy, we needed to do it on a shoestring too.

During the initial development, I started advertising the product on our web site, as it looked like our initial technical team would have it finished and in production soon. This early optimism was due to the fact that we had quickly developed a level 1 charger, and that I had absolutely no idea how difficult the level 2 home charger was going to be for our initial technical team to design to the required SAE specification, at the low price point.

A number of people quickly ordered home units through PayPal. I honestly thought we were hours away from having a working unit for months, but it became obvious that we initially couldn't get the job engineered and programmed properly, and the products weren’t working as required.

Many excuses for the delays were given by me, and by my assistant, at my direction. My assistant quit because she got sick of people calling her about not getting their product. Some buyers were able to get their money refunded by PayPal, until the account was depleted and closed by PayPal.

We obtained new technicians, vendors and engineering capabilities to correctly finish the effort. This burned through all my resources and new revenue, including yours. We truly and consistently were trying to get the product working, and the revenue went for parts and labor to try and do so.

The fact is, I wasn't able to quickly get the technology working to the SAE specification, and I just ran out of money completing the work, so I couldn’t refund the purchase price to you and couldn’t finish up either. I truly kept trying to get you a soon-to-be-working charging station just like you ordered.

So, here it is, 2 years later, our commercial units have been working fine, and now we finally have the home product finished, but now have a lack of funding to produce them rapidly, in addition to the commercial production we’re engaged in. This lack of sufficient cash flow is due to slower sales, from the horrid reputation we got over this lack of delivery, and has kept us from moving forward. The Internet is a powerful tool to spread words around. First, it spread the word that we had an attractive, low-priced charging station, then it spread the word that we were not delivering them, and worse, it was said we were a fraud and a scam and to be avoided.

But the reality is, I just didn’t understand the magnitude of the task to put the correct resources together to complete the development of the home units to the SAE spec. on a timely and effective basis for mass production. To their great credit, some of our customers even tried to help us at their homes with their new vehicles and electrical skills. We’ll always be appreciative of their efforts. I didn’t know how effective our Internet marketing would be at attracting buyers, but albeit, way too soon. Turns out effectively marketing a non-working unit wasn’t such a good thing.

I want to personally and humbly apologize to you for saying we would deliver a home EVSE to you for a fair price, accepting your payment, and then didn’t deliver. I want to apologize for thinking I could keep up with the cash flow by continuing to pay for product redevelopment, but then didn’t have enough money on hand to refund the purchase price to those that wanted it, including you. Also I should have responded better to your requests for information, or a refund, but just didn’t know what to say. I really didn’t know if, or when, we would ever have a finished product to send to you.

There are many lessons learned here. I am being totally open and honest, as I’ve always wanted to be with you. I know that this letter will probably end up on the Internet from someone. It’s damned embarrassing, to admit publicly, just how bad this project went. We had a good idea and a head start on the industry, but I just didn’t pull it off effectively. I’ve certainly had a number of people point this out, in no uncertain terms.

I started this business without the local, technical expertise on board, or enough money to see it through. But, today, we have some great new talent helping us and some wonderful contributions have been made by the new team, working day and night, to try to make up for these past issues. We are now emerging with a solid, new-generation product. We currently have huge interest and sales requests, but our cash flow keeps us down.

In summary, I know a letter, or an apology, is not what you’re looking for. You’re looking for a refund from a flake that didn’t deliver what you paid for. I’m sorry. I don’t have it right now. If I had the resources to refund you, I would do it this minute. But I can’t at the moment.

Maybe you wrote this off already, but I haven’t forgotten about you. I’ll always be remorseful for not living up to the trust you put in us. I’ve reconstructed your contact information from a crashed system to renew contact with you. With some more time, I hope to be able to do right by you.

You’d never know it from this, but I had a good career in the automotive and aerospace industries, and a good, prior reputation, and I want to reclaim that, if possible. Maybe it’s not possible, but I’m laying out the unvarnished truth for you here to try and show you that I’m sincere, real, and EVCA is not a scam or fraud. I’m keeping the doors open to either refund your money, or provide you with a good quality home charging station one day.

Again, sorry for my lack of performance, I deserve the scathing I’ve received over this, but I hope I can make it up to you in the near future.

Sincerely,

Bob Rosinski
President
EVCA

Gee do you think I could get one of those imaginary refunds Bob? After winning my Small Claims case by Default in the Clark County Small Claims court on 4/25/2012 I still haven't seen one dime of my money. Perhaps the ongoing investigation by United States Senator Dean Heller will produce some results? Putting the CEO of EV-Charge America behind bars would bring a smile to my face and I imagine to others too.

Just Venting,
Tim

TRY THE WEBSITE ABOVE >> ITS A BLANK PAGE ??

THEN GET WITH ONE OF THE FOURM PEOPLE I GAVE THE INFORMATION YOUR LOOKING FOR ( SENT 3 DAYS AGO )
THE DECEPTION CONTNIUES / AND ONLY YOU PEOPLE HAVE THE TOOLS NOW TO FOLLOW THRU
SEE THRU THE SMOKE AND MIRRORS ( YOU ARE NOT ALONE ) SEE IF THE FOURM MEMBER WILL HELP ALL OF YOU
OR BE SILENT ??

ASK THE RIGHT QUESTIONS TO EVCA PERIOD ???

THERE IS WAY MORE INFORMATION I CAN NOT SUPPLY AT THIS TIME

IMPORTANT SAFETY RECALL NOTICE

To all previous purchasers of EV-Charge America LTD Charging Stations:

To comply with U.S. Safety and Transportation regulatory authorities, EV-Charge America LTD has announced a voluntary safety recall for the EV2000 product line of charging station models purchased in the U.S.A. between July 1, 2009 and August 15, 2012.

Home Charging Stations:

Affected products: EV2104

Commercial Charging Stations:

http://www.ev-chargeamerica.com/products_ev2000_recall.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; http://www.ev-chargeamerica.com/products_ev2000_recall.html

TEEEKOWED said:
IMPORTANT SAFETY RECALL NOTICE

To all previous purchasers of EV-Charge America LTD Charging Stations:

To comply with U.S. Safety and Transportation regulatory authorities, EV-Charge America LTD has announced a voluntary safety recall for the EV2000 product line of charging station models purchased in the U.S.A. between July 1, 2009 and August 15, 2012.

Home Charging Stations:

Affected products: EV2104

Commercial Charging Stations:

http://www.ev-chargeamerica.com/products_ev2000_recall.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; http://www.ev-chargeamerica.com/products_ev2000_recall.html

So send them back to EVCA so they can send them to other unsuspecting consumers and return nothing to the original buyer? This gets better by the moment. :lol: :lol: The best part is "affected products", meaning only product and the sole defective product.

I especially like the "About" page:

http://www.ev-chargeamerica.com/about_us.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

It is grandiose, but actually says nothing. Typical boilerplate for the scam.

Stoaty said:
I especially like the "About" page:

http://www.ev-chargeamerica.com/about_us.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

It is grandiose, but actually says nothing. Typical boilerplate for the scam.

That company is a design flaw :lol: :lol: :lol:

How many people wil fall for "Scam Part II" Any bets?

If I understand right, this company has no factory and has no employees so how they plan to do this great service I'm at a loss. Since I no longer have one of their units I can't return one. One draw back living in Florida is there is no storage. No place to put a very nice anchor even one with a 20 foot rubber cord attached. In other word why would those of us got one of these units would have held on to what turned out to be a plug-in rock. Thanks again to Chris for changing my rock into a charger, I would never return my fixed charger to this company.

financeguy said:
If I understand right, this company has no factory and has no employees so how they plan to do this great service I'm at a loss. Since I no longer have one of their units I can't return one. One draw back living in Florida is there is no storage. No place to put a very nice anchor even one with a 20 foot rubber cord attached. In other word why would those of us got one of these units would have held on to what turned out to be a plug-in rock. Thanks again to Chris for changing my rock into a charger, I would never return my fixed charger to this company.

Do you actually think this is real? It's likely a way to get evidence back to minimize law suits or just a ploy to look like they are attempting to solve issues. If you send your unit anywhere you are likely going to loose more money on shipping.

TO START TO SEE THE REAL ROUSE

GO TO CLARK COUNTY RECORDS SEARCH NV. ( GO TO LIENS / ETC ETC

PUNCH IN THE NAME OF EVCA OWNER

YOU WILL FIND THE REAL PROBLEM >> YEP SINCE DAY ONE $$$$ ( ALL OF YOURS ) FEB OF 2009 ON >>> FACT

NOTICE THE DATES >> AND WHEN UNITS WERE SHIPPING THRU THESE TIMES >>> HUMMMMMMMMMMMMM

YOU HAVE A RIGHT TO BE UPSET / ANGRY / NOW DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT I DID

PLEASE SEE EVDRIVER FOR MORE INFO

PLEASE GO TO NEXT POST >>> MORE POSS HELP

HERE YOU ALL GO :oops:

ANITECH.NET INC DBA EV-CHARGE AMERICA >>> THE SAME

GO TO ANITECH.NET ( NOTICE ) WEBSITE

NO NAMES OF OWNERS
NO PHONE #
NO ADDRESS
ONLY INFO >> E-MAIL E-MAIL THEM FOR A JOB HE HE HE OR ( LEAN MANUFACTURING ) NOT A NO SHOW

PAST EXPERIANCE
HUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

NOTICE RECALL >>> EVCA ( NOTICE ) WEBSITE EITHER

NO NAMES OF OWNERS
THE PHONE # LAST FOR DIGITS 1600 ( HOME PHONE # NEVER ANSWERED )
THE 702-278-8005 CELL DIRECT
THE P.O. BOX WHY WOULD YOU SHIP UNITS THERE ??? REASON 7770 DUNEVILLE IS CLOSED PERIOD ( SHIP TO A SHOP ) COMMON SENSE
NOTICE HE SAYS THEY ARE WORKING DAY AND NIGHT HE HE HE >> NOT PAST POST JEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

THE RECALL IS NOT VOLENTARY >> NHTSB << FACT

THE ONLY WAY OF CONTACTING AND GETTING A REPLY IS ( AND DO IT ) TRY TO BUY ONE HEHEHE HE WILL RESPOND

NEXT

SHOP IS CLOSED
WHERE IS THE EMPLOYEES >>>>> HAVE HIM TAKE A PICTURE AND POST IT FOR ALL OF YOU / AND ALL THE UNITS ???
FRONT OF SHOP / OFFICES / AND BACK END SHOULD BE HUNDREDS OF UNITS ???? EMPLOYEES

GO TO SECRETARY OF STATE NEVADA
BUSINESS ENITY SEARCH R ROSINSKI AND ROBERT ROSINSKI >> THE SAME FACT

ANITECH.NET INC EV-CHARGE AMERICA THE SAME DBA YEP THEN CALL THE AUTHORTYS I DID THEY GOT TEETH THEY KNOW
ITS FOOTBALL SEASON >> DONT TRY TO GET ANYTHING ON SAT / SUN / MON THERE BUSY FOOTBALL SEASON ( LAS VEGAS BABY ) OUCH

AUG OF 2012 TILL FEB OF 2013 >>> THAT SHOULD BE ILLEGAL GET THIS STUFF OFF THE STREETS LET EVERYONE KNOW

AGAIN I AM SORRY TO REPORT THIS >>> DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT ITS WRONG

SEE BELOW POSTS >>> FACTS :eek:

EVDRIVER said:
financeguy said:

Do you actually think this is real? It's likely a way to get evidence back to minimize law suits or just a ploy to look like they are attempting to solve issues. If you send your unit anywhere you are likely going to loose more money on shipping.

TEEEKOWED said:
SEE BELOW POSTS >>> FACTS :eek:

EVDRIVER said:
financeguy said:

[/quote

HAVE HIM > SINGULAR THE COMPNAY SEND YOU THE MONEY 1ST THIS TIME >> AND YOUR EST SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

HE LOVES FED-X >> 11TH HR. ABOUT 4:15 PM OR HOW ABOUT DIRECT DEPOSIT WIRE >> BEEN A FEW OF THOSE >>> HE HE

THAT SEEMS ONLY FARE :roll:

I can't follow this gibberish either, so I have him on a mental ignore - soon to be a forum one. Whatever the purpose is - misinformation, redirection, I've given up. Reading his posts hurt my head.

I understand what you're saying, TEEEKOWED (Tom) is trying to get others to see that EVCA is now a phony front of a company. Although it may be hard to follow he's trying to show the problems the owner is having with Nevada's authorities. He’s hoping that others that have been ripped off will take steps (legal) against the company. I believe the actual number of people who have been ripped off by EVCA on this site is small so few have a reason to fight this battle. If you happen to be one of the few I’d suggest you’d want try to follow some of his links and file complaints. I did early on but never heard back, but these are different sources and if I still had their unit I’d be filing complaints all over. Tweeekowed is hoping for allies in his battle against this company. It would appear his zeal for the battle is difficult to translate to paper clearly. He’s Las Vegas born and bread and sometimes we Midwest boys have trouble understanding the meaning of what may be clear to others. :?:
For those who thought I believed the recall clearly didn’t read my post, no factory, no employees means no recall.
:ugeek:

Back