2013/2014 Nissan Leaf Lease Information

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sonnylax said:
Tuna55 said:
$0 down, $243 per month including all taxes, 15k miles per year, 24 months. VPP in Greenville area at Benson Nissan.

Did your Zero Down include your 1st month's payment or not?
Disposition Fee at end of lease (Y or N)?

I paid the first month up front and I am pretty sure I have to pay the disposition fee, I didn't realize that was negotiable.

Tuna55 said:
sonnylax said:
Tuna55 said:
$0 down, $243 per month including all taxes, 15k miles per year, 24 months. VPP in Greenville area at Benson Nissan.

Did your Zero Down include your 1st month's payment or not?
Disposition Fee at end of lease (Y or N)?

I paid the first month up front and I am pretty sure I have to pay the disposition fee, I didn't realize that was negotiable.

Just checked, $185 disp fee, that's reduced from the $3xx, right?

livingaboard said:
devilish said:
Just picked up my leaf today in the Seattle area.

2013 SV + led and quiwas this ck charge package, floor mat, mudguards and cargo net.

194/month for 24 months and 0 down. 12k miles/year. My payment at signing was 421.

Thanks!
where did you get this from? I am not finding anything close to this near Seattle . was this with vpp pricing or trade in. I'm still on the fence until I get a good deal

I'm also interested in where you obtained this deal. I certainly have not seen a quote this low for the same options and term even with VPP pricing. Please share.

eBikeGuy said:
livingaboard said:
devilish said:
Just picked up my leaf today in the Seattle area.

2013 SV + led and quiwas this ck charge package, floor mat, mudguards and cargo net.

194/month for 24 months and 0 down. 12k miles/year. My payment at signing was 421.

Thanks!
where did you get this from? I am not finding anything close to this near Seattle . was this with vpp pricing or trade in. I'm still on the fence until I get a good deal

I'm also interested in where you obtained this deal. I certainly have not seen a quote this low for the same options and term even with VPP pricing. Please share.

sorry forgot to add that this includes VPP as well.

I got this from Younker Nissan in renton, WA.

[/quote]

I'm also interested in where you obtained this deal. I certainly have not seen a quote this low for the same options and term even with VPP pricing. Please share.[/quote]

I got this from Younker Nissan in renton, WA.[/quote]

*********************************************************************************************

Yes, I am familiar with Younker. This VPP thing really is annoying me because I can't get it. I don't know why Boeing isn't with the VPP thing.

I am trying to swing the best deal I can north of Younker. So far no luck. I have been emailing back and forth with a dealership and told them I want an SL with premium package, level two charger to go and no money or maybe one payment down for under $300 a month...2 year lease. Didn't specify mileage. They asked if I was willing to negotiate on a color I didn't like just to take one off their lot. I told them sure. They also asked if I would buy/lease this weekend.

We will see what their response is and what the truth ends up being if I go in.

If I drove more than I do then this would be easier to pull the trigger but as it is now, I have all the time in the world.

Went to Dublin Nissan yesterday and test drove an "Ad car", S, quick charge, floor mats and mush guards. $189/month, 24 months, $2900 down, 12k miles/year. The dealer said he could do nothing better than the prices listed as it is "1-at-this-price" car.

Reasonable?

vban said:
I am in Dublin, CA. Looking for leaf lease deals with QC option and 15K miles.

Can someone provide the possible options in this area?

motoman said:
Went to Dublin Nissan yesterday and test drove an "Ad car", S, quick charge, floor mats and mush guards. $189/month, 24 months, $2900 down, 12k miles/year. The dealer said he could do nothing better than the prices listed as it is "1-at-this-price" car.

Reasonable?

vban said:
I am in Dublin, CA. Looking for leaf lease deals with QC option and 15K miles.

Can someone provide the possible options in this area?

No, this is absolutely not a reasonable deal. You shouldn't have to put anything down really. tell this dealership to take a hike and shop elsewhere.

devilish said:

I got this from Younker Nissan in renton, WA.

Hi devlish,

Can you pm me the contact details for this dealership?
This is really a great deal for your car.

Thanks
cp321

Finally got a Leaf in South Carolina. Had a couple of very good offers before, but the cars didn't exist. There seems to be a major shortage of Leafs around here so the dealer that has one or two cars in a 100 mile radius are not willing to negotiate much. Was still able to negotiate down a little bit.

State: SC
Car: Leaf S with charge package and mats
Term: 36 months, 12K miles/year
Drive off: $2000 (down payment, fees, taxes/tag, first month payment included)
Monthly: $235

They were offering $225 for a 24 month lease, but opted for a 36 month one due to lower yearly cost.
They gave me $1200 trade in for my old car, which made things a bit better.

Just got mine the other day.

Model: LEAF S
Terms: 2-yr lease. 12k miles/yr, 0 down
Cash out: taxes and fees (around $2500+)
Payment: 149/mo

Disposition fee: yes

Went to Al Piemonte in Chicago they came down to $2999 for 157 for S with no options.
Will try somewhere else.

Hello All,

I'm looking to lease a 2013 Leaf and this forum has been incredibly helpful. I don't have all the info requested but was curious to see what people thought of this thumbnail of the deal I'm being offered at Downey Nissan in CA - they're saying it's a special Labor Day sale that will go away after this weekend...

So it's in California. For a Leaf SV, they are saying best they can do is $319/month for a 24 month lease with $2500 down. If I did 36 months I would get the $2500 back (because of a federal rebate that they say kicks in at 31 or 32 months).

A friend got a much better deal on the same car at the same dealership in March which is why I went there - $290/month for 24 month lease, nothing down, 10 rental days included for a gas car when needed - and they found the deal but are saying they can't match it because: that was a March Madness sale, in May there was a price change at Nissan, Nissan no longer gives rental days, and the appreciation rate has changed. I know some of this is true

What do people think of the $319 / $2500 / 24 months deal?

Thanks so much-

hopeful said:
Hello All,

I'm looking to lease a 2013 Leaf and this forum has been incredibly helpful. I don't have all the info requested but was curious to see what people thought of this thumbnail of the deal I'm being offered at Downey Nissan in CA - they're saying it's a special Labor Day sale that will go away after this weekend...

So it's in California. For a Leaf SV, they are saying best they can do is $319/month for a 24 month lease with $2500 down. If I did 36 months I would get the $2500 back (because of a federal rebate that they say kicks in at 31 or 32 months).

A friend got a much better deal on the same car at the same dealership in March which is why I went there - $290/month for 24 month lease, nothing down, 10 rental days included for a gas car when needed - and they found the deal but are saying they can't match it because: that was a March Madness sale, in May there was a price change at Nissan, Nissan no longer gives rental days, and the appreciation rate has changed. I know some of this is true

minus putting anything down, the deals are similar in Seattle. I don't know about rental days.

What do people think of the $319 / $2500 / 24 months deal?

Thanks so much-

hopeful said:
If I did 36 months I would get the $2500 back (because of a federal rebate that they say kicks in at 31 or 32 months).

The $2500 rebate is from Sacramento and not DC and is independent of your tax situation, so all eligible buyers/lessees can get it. To get it, you must purchase or lease a qualified vehicle and keep it registered in your name at a California address for at least 3 years; supposedly they do random spot checks of VINs with the DMV to determine compliance.

Theoretically you can get the rebate fairly soon, but right now there is a backlog of applications, so you could be waiting for several months to get the check in the mail. At the moment there are considerably more approved (but unfunded), and pending, applications than available money, so when it runs out it has to wait for additional funding by the Legislature.

Also consider a 2 year lease. While it doesn't qualify for the rebate, many folks have gotten really good deals by going with a 2 year instead of a 3 year lease.

I bought my car on August 8th, they approved my payment and I just need to wait to get the check. Two years and three year lease makes no difference to the dealer. Three year lease is always more expensive, but u get half of it back from the 2500 rebate.

All applications now are funded

Back