$11,000 Total Savings on all Leafs in stock - Fontana Nissan

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
evnow said:
FontanaNissan said:
Can't get away from uncle sam on this one. You'll have to pay sales tax.. I don't know if there will be any charging station on the way there at this point.

You mean uncle Arnold ? :lol:

As Deezelpower says, if buying from WA, you son't need to pay sales tax if you are out of state.

Ofcourse, in WA since EVs are exempt from sales tax in anycase, it wouldn't matter ...

I was not to sure about that (no tax on Evs here). That is great. thx evnow

evnow said:
You mean uncle Arnold ? :lol:

Ofcourse, in WA since EVs are exempt from sales tax in anycase, it wouldn't matter ...

That isn't totally true...depends on if you are buying or leasing. If you are buying, then it is true, but if you are leasing you have to pay the sales tax in the city the car is registered...ie....I'll pay 9.3% tax with my lease every month.

Gonewild said:
FontanaNissan said:
Hey guys! We are doing FREE DELIVERY up to 200 miles. :D :D :D :D
Where on the way to AZ would that get ME? That would leave me about 150 miles to go. Is there charging on the way>?

Hey if we buy it over the internet we do not have to pay sales tax right, like ebay amazon?
That would be Blythe but if you could deliver it to quartsite AZ I could drive it the last 114 miles to Avondale Nissan and get a charge to send me all the way to my house. How much would your charge for the extra 25 miles or so? thanks

Gonewild said:
Gonewild said:
FontanaNissan said:
Hey guys! We are doing FREE DELIVERY up to 200 miles. :D :D :D :D
Where on the way to AZ would that get ME? That would leave me about 150 miles to go. Is there charging on the way>?

Hey if we buy it over the internet we do not have to pay sales tax right, like ebay amazon?
That would be Blythe but if you could deliver it to quartsite AZ I could drive it the last 114 miles to Avondale Nissan and get a charge to send me all the way to my house. How much would your charge for the extra 25 miles or so? thanks

Actually, Quartzite is only 204 miles from Fontana, so that would probably still be free. I can drive to Avondale from there (hypermiling) if there aren't any chargers yet, but I think there will be. That's what I'm planning on doing and saving another $200. :)

Actually, Quartzite is only 204 miles from Fontana, so that would probably still be free. I can drive to Avondale from there (hypermiling) if there aren't any chargers yet, but I think there will be. That's what I'm planning on doing and saving another $200. :)[/quote][/quote]
Save another $200 from where?

The front post has been amended...

* Due to titling and transportation, current offer and discounts apply to CA residents only. Thank you for your understanding. If you have any questions, please give us a call.

So likely California only, though they may work out something with people they already are working with.

Gavin

Gavin said:
The front post has been amended...
* Due to titling and transportation, current offer and discounts apply to CA residents only. Thank you for your understanding. If you have any questions, please give us a call.
So likely California only, though they may work out something with people they already are working with.

Gavin
I wonder if that's a Nissan policy? I was reading it's a GM policy for the Volt.

I just had a long call with Danny, and my preferred dealer is now Fontana Nissan for several reasons:

First of all, he knew more details about the Leaf and how they will be supporting it than any dealer I've spoken to. Contrast that to other local dealers who I started out emailing, they come on strong and then fizzle when asked about MSRP.

Secondly the previous owner of Performance Nissan in Duarte (Mike Cronin) recently bought this dealership. For those that don't know, Performance under Mike was highly touted as one of the most honest and fair Nissan dealerships out there. I wish I would've heard about them before I bought my 2004 350Z as I had to buy it with $2000 worth of craptastic accessories because it was in high demand. Performance's philosophy was to build customer loyalty (what a concept!) and now it's @ Fontana.

Lastly the $1K and free delivery under 200mi doesn't hurt :) I live in Orange but I'll make the drive (or get the delivery depending on which method is quicker).

Hi Danny.

I read this whole thread and didn't see anyone asking about the lease price. If you discount the car $1,000, does that lower the lease monthly amount by an equivalent percentage? I will be leasing an SL model. So far, we've seen an estimated lease monthly of $379 for that model. What will your lease price be for that model after you reduce the capital cost by $1,000?

Also, for a California lease customer, what is the final lease monthly after taxes and any other fees?

Thanks.

Boomer23 said:
Hi Danny.

I read this whole thread and didn't see anyone asking about the lease price. If you discount the car $1,000, does that lower the lease monthly amount by an equivalent percentage? I will be leasing an SL model. So far, we've seen an estimated lease monthly of $379 for that model. What will your lease price be for that model after you reduce the capital cost by $1,000?

Also, for a California lease customer, what is the final lease monthly after taxes and any other fees?

Thanks.

Boomer23.. Nissan haven't release their lease information yet. I can't tell you exactly how much the monthly payment would be even with the cap cost being reduced. We should be receiving it soon and hopefully I can answer your question then.

I understand some of the members here on this forum are concerned about our BBB rating. We’ve done an extensive homework and the reason why we received a B rating rather then an A is because of the previous owner. Our new owner purchased this dealership a couple of years back, went above and beyond resolving lots of issues left behind. To be honest and upfront, we have had issues but we take immediate actions and resolve them. At Fontana Nissan, we strive to make buying or leasing a new vehicle a pleasant and rewarding experience. Check us out on our latest BBB rating (link below), blog, face book or fontananissanracing.com and see what we’re all about…

http://www.la.bbb.org/Business-Report/Fontana-Nissan-100003284

FontanaNissan said:
I understand some of the members here on this forum are concerned about our BBB rating. We’ve done an extensive homework and the reason why we received a B rating rather then an A is because of the previous owner. Our new owner purchased this dealership a couple of years back, went above and beyond resolving lots of issues left behind. To be honest and upfront, we have had issues but we take immediate actions and resolve them. At Fontana Nissan, we strive to make buying or leasing a new vehicle a pleasant and rewarding experience. Check us out on our latest BBB rating (link below), blog, face book or fontananissanracing.com and see what we’re all about…

http://www.la.bbb.org/Business-Report/Fontana-Nissan-100003284

Congratulations to Fontana Nissan Danny for your A/Excellent rating! That's a great improvement over a short amount of time. :D

FontanaNissan said:
Boomer23 said:
Hi Danny.

Thanks.

Boomer23.. Nissan haven't release their lease information yet. I can't tell you exactly how much the monthly payment would be even with the cap cost being reduced. We should be receiving it soon and hopefully I can answer your question then.

Thanks for your quick response, Danny. My real point here is to ask whether your $1,000 capital reduction will be factored directly into the lease quote. I would expect about a $30 reduction in monthly lease payment for each $1,000 of capital reduction.

Thanks again.

Boomer23 said:
FontanaNissan said:
Boomer23 said:
Hi Danny.

Thanks.

Thanks for your quick response, Danny. My real point here is to ask whether your $1,000 capital reduction will be factored directly into the lease quote. I would expect about a $30 reduction in monthly lease payment for each $1,000 of capital reduction.

Thanks again.

Yes that is correct but I wouldn't be able to tell you how much yet till we receive the lease info from Nissan.

Back