$0 12 month service at Pacific Nissan

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Uccello

I just got back from our 1 year service at the dealer where we bought the car. We have 10,900 miles on the car and they did their full inspection for free and washed the car. No upsell for additional services, which I thought was surprising. The service manager was a fan of Leaf's so maybe that was why.

They rotated the tires for free at 7,500 miles this past summer. After reading the about the cabin filter replacement here I ordered them and will install it myself this week.

Year one down and the Leaf is still my favorite car ever...

-u

Uccello said:
I just got back from our 1 year service at the dealer where we bought the car. We have 10,900 miles on the car and they did their full inspection for free and washed the car. No upsell for additional services, which I thought was surprising. The service manager was a fan of Leaf's so maybe that was why.

They rotated the tires for free at 7,500 miles this past summer. After reading the about the cabin filter replacement here I ordered them and will install it myself this week.

-u

Maybe they tried really hard but just couldn't find anything to fix on it!

Uccello said:

-u

Glad to hear it - our 1 year inspection is also due soon...although we are still way under the 15,000 mark so maybe we should wait a bit. Oddly, at 7500 they (same dealer) wanted to charge us $45 just to rotate the tires, so we took it to Discount. I guess we talked to the wrong person. Which is irritating as hell (the fact that they are so inconsistent, that is.)

I was pretty confused by the title. There used to be a Pacific Nissan in Seattle. I used to have to sometimes go there for service since, at the time, that was the closest Nissan dealer to me.

The dealer is long gone though and most/all of it has been torn down.

wsbca said:
our 1 year inspection is also due soon...although we are still way under the 15,000 mark so maybe we should wait a bit.
Just keep in mind the traction battery check specifies a 12 month interval regardless of miles to keep the warranty intact.

cwerdna said:
I was pretty confused by the title.

Hmmm. Yeah on further inspection the OP's Pacific Nissan (North Carolina) is not mine (San Diego)...so that explains the discrepancy in the rotation fees. And diminishes my confidence that our 1 year service will be free...the battery inspection will be, but I wonder what else will be added.

wsbca said:
Hmmm. Yeah on further inspection the OP's Pacific Nissan (North Carolina) is not mine (San Diego)...so that explains the discrepancy in the rotation fees. And diminishes my confidence that our 1 year service will be free...the battery inspection will be, but I wonder what else will be added.

If you're referring to me as the NC poster, I was not the OP. Looks like the OP IS in San Diego.

Back