oakwcj
Posts: 339
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:01 am
Delivery Date: 19 May 2011
Leaf Number: 2441
Location: Oakland, CA

Re: Anyone has a RFID card from Blink?

Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:13 am

Ingineer wrote:I just received a card from them, only I've never requested one!

Strange!

-Phil

My guess is that you registered on the Blink network website, which generated a membership number. I received one yesterday, too. The cute recycled cardboard mailer has a Forever stamp and an Oakland postmark. They probably mailed them to everyone in the area with a membership number. I requested one, too, but I think that's just coincidental. The website still shows my request as pending. Not that there is any place to use the card yet.
Cayenne Red SL-e
Blink Installed 6/23/11

User avatar
Spies
Posts: 837
Joined: Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:22 am
Delivery Date: 10 Jan 2011
Leaf Number: 0255
Location: Foster City, CA

Re: Anyone has a RFID card from Blink?

Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:41 am

Got our Blink InCard yesterday in the mail as well. Now where are those Blink DC quick chargers?
Green Honda EV Plus 02/1998-12/2003 plate "ZERO CO2" rip, Aptera 2e #726 canceled
Blue Nissan Leaf SL loaded reserved 04/20/2010 ordered 08/31/2010 EVSE Blink #182
CARWINGS Nickname Theres233, should be Spies

User avatar
Ready2plugin
Posts: 672
Joined: Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:08 am

Re: Anyone has a RFID card from Blink?

Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:49 am

oakwcj wrote:
Ingineer wrote:I just received a card from them, only I've never requested one!

Strange!

-Phil

My guess is that you registered on the Blink network website, which generated a membership number. I received one yesterday, too. The cute recycled cardboard mailer has a Forever stamp and an Oakland postmark. They probably mailed them to everyone in the area with a membership number. I requested one, too, but I think that's just coincidental. The website still shows my request as pending. Not that there is any place to use the card yet.
I got one yesterday as well....never been on the Blink website before. Trying to set up an account now, but it won't errors out each time.

User avatar
Spies
Posts: 837
Joined: Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:22 am
Delivery Date: 10 Jan 2011
Leaf Number: 0255
Location: Foster City, CA

Re: Anyone has a RFID card from Blink?

Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:09 am

Ready2plugin wrote:I got one yesterday as well....never been on the Blink website before. Trying to set up an account now, but it won't errors out each time.
Perhaps they already set up an account for you. Did you try using forgot my password and putting in your email address? I seem to think that is how I got into the site the first time.
Green Honda EV Plus 02/1998-12/2003 plate "ZERO CO2" rip, Aptera 2e #726 canceled
Blue Nissan Leaf SL loaded reserved 04/20/2010 ordered 08/31/2010 EVSE Blink #182
CARWINGS Nickname Theres233, should be Spies

User avatar
Ready2plugin
Posts: 672
Joined: Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:08 am

Re: Anyone has a RFID card from Blink?

Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:19 am

Spies wrote:
Ready2plugin wrote:I got one yesterday as well....never been on the Blink website before. Trying to set up an account now, but it won't errors out each time.
Perhaps they already set up an account for you. Did you try using forgot my password and putting in your email address? I seem to think that is how I got into the site the first time.
Yep, they must have when they installed the Blink....the email idea worked. Thanks!

ENIAC
Posts: 647
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:05 pm
Delivery Date: 13 Jan 2011
Leaf Number: 224
Location: Sun Diego, CA USA

Re: Anyone has a RFID card from Blink?

Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:57 am

Since April I've requested a Blink Network RFID numerous times, both online and through customer service. I've received nothing. Others, who never requested one, have received theirs. Ya, that's about right.
Myths And Facts About Electric Cars

"The ice doesn't care"
-- WetEV

User avatar
TRONZ
Posts: 2240
Joined: Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:01 pm
Delivery Date: 31 Jan 2011
Leaf Number: 202
Location: Denver, CO

Re: Anyone has a RFID card from Blink?

Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:01 am

I have requested... gotten nothing. Maybe they have the tshirt folks handing them out?!?
Every start, is as good as any start can ever be. - Douglas Darden

Stats;
2011 LEAF SL VIN#202, Delivered 01.30.11. Now, by far, the oldest LEAF in Colorado.

LEAFfan
Posts: 4828
Joined: Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:08 pm
Delivery Date: 08 Jun 2011
Leaf Number: 1855
Location: Phoenix Area

Re: Anyone has a RFID card from Blink?

Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:09 am

Received mine about a month ago.
2013 LEAF SV Del. 2/28/13
2013 LEAF World Record for Most Miles Driven On One Charge-188 miles/8.8 m/kW h
4.8 kW DC PV ($ .91/W fully installed)/ Dec., 2010

TEG
Posts: 1388
Joined: Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:43 pm

Re: Anyone has a RFID card from Blink?

Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:05 pm

Got mine yesterday...

User avatar
Boomer23
Posts: 3550
Joined: Sun May 23, 2010 9:57 pm
Delivery Date: 30 Mar 2011
Location: Orange County, CA

Re: Anyone has a RFID card from Blink?

Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:28 pm

Mine came today. Requested soon after the opening of the Blink EVSEs at Balboa Park, San Diego.
2018 Tesla Model 3 Long Range RWD
2017 Chevy Bolt EV Premier Kinetic Blue
Blog: http://drivingelectric.blogspot.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Return to “Blink”