WSJ Rumble Seat...Tesla Model 3

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
An amazing value--but still might be worth waiting for the new CALB LFPs made in US by Tesla. 500 kw charging speed, 1000 cycle zero degradation.

Welcome to the forum. I don't usually ask this, but because I don't see any reference to your user name in your pieces, can you provide any verification of your identity? We don't want spammers posting under the identities of others. OTOH, if you don't start posting sales pitches for goods or services, you aren't going to get booted.

Welcome to the forum. I don't usually ask this, but because I don't see any reference to your user name in your pieces, can you provide any verification of your identity? We don't want spammers posting under the identities of others. OTOH, if you don't start posting sales pitches for goods or services, you aren't going to get booted.
Indeed. I find it highly sus that a "Pulitzer Prize-winning writer" would write a sentence like this:

"In 2004 after I became writing for the LA Times, I became the primary, and simplest, man or woman to win a Pulitzer Prize for an automobiles column." 🙄

And hi @LeftieBiker ! It's been a few years. 🤗

Back