Wired LEAF

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fabio

In next month's Wired Magazine, the main feature is an interview with Elon Musk, Tesla CEO.
As part of that feature, 4 EVs are reviewed: the Tesla Roadster, the LEAF, the Coda and the Volt.
The LEAF gets the editor choice.

Fabio said:
In next month's Wired Magazine, the main feature is an interview with Elon Musk, Tesla CEO.
As part of that feature, 4 EVs are reviewed: the Tesla Roadster, the LEAF, the Coda and the Volt.
The LEAF gets the editor choice.

Would that magazine happen to be in public libraries? If not, I hope we can read it on the net.

BTW, don't put these kinds of threads in "Media". By Media we don't mean News Media - but rather images & video of Leaf without any context of a review.

evnow said:
BTW, don't put these kinds of threads in "Media". By Media we don't mean News Media - but rather images & video of Leaf without any context of a review.

Perhaps to prevent confusion the forum could be renamed. Just a thought as not everyone reads the descriptions.

I subscribe to Wired and read the article a few days ago when the magazine came in the mail. Nothing new in it to those of us here, although it DID have a picture of a blue Leaf that looked "2 shades darker"...so it was either photoshopped or it's the production version of blue.

evnow said:

Sorry, I should have RTFM :D
Would it belong to general?

Fabio said:
evnow said:

Sorry, I should have RTFM :D
Would it belong to general?

Yes - I've already moved this thread.

BTW, there are a sticky thread about US test drives, I'll merge this thread into that once the article comes out online ...

Maybe we should have a folder for actual media reports. As time goes on there will be more and more of them, and having them collected and commented on as a group might be more valuable then getting lost in the mega News and Main Leaf Discussion which contains the kitchen sink. Maybe News could be a sub topic of Main Leaf Discussion, or just stand on it's own.

Back