Wet Okole group buy anyone?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was thinking about this group buy. The light gray insert with the charcoal sides looks very nice and seems to be quite popular. I was wondering if we good get a better price if all 10 of us ordered the same thing. I do not care about the piping or the "e" logo in blue, but if that is what everyone else wanted I would go along with it. Anyways, if they had an order of 10 or more of the very same pattern it seems to me that they could produce it much more easily. Is it worth asking about?

I waited for this group buy to come through and I waited and waited.

Now I have started another group buy for this same product. I have a few Leaf owners who have committed but to get this group buy done we need a lot more. So if you are still interested please go here and join us. This has to get done in September or it just will not work with Wet Okole. I hope that all of you are still interested.

http://www.mynissanleaf.com/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=12836" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Brett

Back