WA/OR April-May deliveries?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got the same call. Cars will be in shipment on May 16th. In he words of Billy Joel "She may be wrong but she may be right".

Adding data for #1396 due in Beaverton, OR: Delivery estimate has gone from early April and has been hovering at week of 5/27 past several days.

Last night my delivery date moved from 4/29 (where it had been for 6+ weeks) to 6/6. This morning I got the "7 day or soon" email.

So it looks like my Leaf is being loaded on the railcar and should start moving north next week!

Progress!!!!! :)

Yes, last night my DB moved from 5/26 (Where it had been for 2 weeks), to 6/6 as well. I haven't gotten the 7 day delivery email. Sounds like we're on the same railcar. I hope we get the car earlier.

Just finished a chat with Jasmine @ 6:31AM PDT. She said that my car was indeed on a train heading north. I am hoping that this is true.
If it is there are probably many that will be delivered up the line in the next two weeks. She said mine should be to dealer in Olympia, WA by the end of the month.

Back