VA / MD / DC Nissan Dealership Deals

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
kmp647 said:
seems like a smart dealer in Md or Va could scoop up lots of leaf orders by simply offering a small discount off MSRP
Hey, Chevy Chase Nissan as started the ball rolling. Remember what Leon at Mossy said: get them to pledge no more than MSRP and see where it goes from there. Well thank you Chevy Chase Nissan for being the first and currently only dealership to make that pledge!

Or, try this: Ask them why it is that the west coast dealers can sell at invoice price or slightly under (or over) but they can't? Invoice is invoice, no? We all pay the destination charge, so I don't see why this car should be any more expensive on the east coast than anywhere else.

I am in Phoenix and almost all of the dealers were selling at MSRP. Then one or two began selling at 100-300 below.

I was offered 300 under MSRP but made a counter offer of $500 over invoice, plus I cut the "Doc Fee" down to a reasonable $100 (from $400).

The second dealer I made the offer to, accepted it.

It helps, though, to be willing to walk if you don't get the deal you want.

Leafkabob

Back