Terranea Resort Rancho Palos Verdes slow charge

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

laalan

Was pleasantly surprised to see that Terranea Resort in Rancho Palos Verdes CA has an electric vehicle parking area with 110V electrical outlets for electric vehicles.

If the outlets are being used by their golf carts, the valet parking guys will move a cart to let you plug in.

Handy while staying there or eating in one of their 8 restaurants.

laalan said:
Was pleasantly surprised to see that Terranea Resort in Rancho Palos Verdes CA has an electric vehicle parking area with 110V electrical outlets for electric vehicles.

If the outlets are being used by their golf carts, the valet parking guys will move a cart to let you plug in.

Handy while staying there or eating in one of their 8 restaurants.

it is always good to find places that are accommodating, but effectiveness is another issue. Can I eat for eight hours so I can charge enough to get 4 bars? Maybe golf would be OK in terms of length, but they only have a 9-holer.

For me the 2 hours and the pickup of 12 miles range was the difference between taking my ICE vehicle and spending $15 in gasoline vs $3.00 of electricity. I am looking forward to going to the Westin resort in Rancho Mirage CA in December as they offer the same Golf Cart parking/charging. As I am spending a few nights there anyway, it is a win win ( $30 in gasoline vs $3.40 in electricity)

Back