Swap upgraded EVSE for stock

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

poobank

Hi,

I'm going to be returning my 2012 leaf next month and was wanting to check if anyone here would be interested in trading their stock charger for an upgraded level 2 charger + 120v adapter from evseupgrade.com. This charger charges at 16amps when 240v and 12 amps when 120v.

i joined here when i first got the car and havent been very active. i'm located in carrollton Ga. since i cant post in the for sale section i figured this would be the next best thing vs just throwing it on CL. would rather someone from here get first dibs. i'm looking for a swap + a little $$ due to upgrade + adapter + long cord. if you have any questions please let me know.
thanks,
bo

Hi,

I have a 2012 stock original charger. I live in New Mexico, but would be willing to pay for shipping and give you some money since you paid to upgrade the charger. I could pay you upfront via Paypal.

Please let me know if it is still available and how much you want for the upgrade. There are placse I can't go with out a 240v charger that has a 14-50 RV plug. This would change my world.

PM me when you get a chance.

Thx,

Jonathan

Hello. I have 2013 Leaf EVSE. I would like to trade it for your upgraded one if you still have it. Please PM me. Thanks.

Back