Shortest Range Club - Post your results

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

charge

I know there's a club for 100+ milers here, however while driving on the highway @ 65mph up a very steep grade I wondered what the least amount of mile someone got on a full charge. I assume the worst case scenario would be very cold, going fast up a hill with the climate control on full blast. Any thoughts on what the worst milage would be?

charge said:
Any thoughts on what the worst milage would be?
Yes, you will get zero miles running the heater full blast when the temperature is 20 degrees F. and you have a flat tire and can't drive anywhere. :lol:

I averaged 2.2 miles per K during the snowstorm we had. 20" of unplowed snow meant I had to rock the Leaf to getit out of the street I lived on. This could only be done by disabling traction control. The Prius can not do thisand it did not move for a week!

charge said:
I know there's a club for 100+ milers here, however while driving on the highway @ 65mph up a very steep grade I wondered what the least amount of mile someone got on a full charge. I assume the worst case scenario would be very cold, going fast up a hill with the climate control on full blast. Any thoughts on what the worst milage would be?
I get 60 miles a charge when driving to and from Miami and Ft. Lauderdale on the turnpike. The normal flow of traffic is over well over 70mph although the speed limit is 65mph.

Back