Seattle Leaf Owners & future-Owners meet #1 : Feb 5 @1:00PM

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
evnow said:
This is what I gathered ... anyone else ?

SeattleBlueLeaf 1 1
evnow 1 0
DaveinOlyWA 1 1
sproqitman 1 1
blorg+co-worker 2 1
Bud 1 0
TDog 1 1
UhClem 1 0

That makes it 9 people & 5 Leafs.

There are more people on the Facebook list too - another 7 or 8 I think.

SeattleBlueLeaf said:
evnow said:
This is what I gathered ... anyone else ?

SeattleBlueLeaf 1 1
evnow 1 0
DaveinOlyWA 1 1
sproqitman 1 1
blorg+co-worker 2 1
Bud 1 0
TDog 1 1
UhClem 1 0

That makes it 9 people & 5 Leafs.

There are more people on the Facebook list too - another 7 or 8 I think.

what is FB link?

I see 3 possible places to park. There are others too. The license agency may be a good place if we want to park in high visibility places .... others look like quite places.

Meet went very well. Had a lot more people show up than expected including a red tesla (obvious case of "leaf envy") but had 4 blues and a red one. Also had several passserbys stop in for a look as well. Glad it did not rain as we spent most of our time outside
2011-02-05_15-19-42_899.jpg

garygid said:
I see one AV charger.
What is the other LEAF connected to?

How many people showed up?

How did the location work out?

There are 2 AV chargers there. One is hard to make out because of the angle of the shot.

My guess is we had somewhere between 20-30 show up. A very good showing indeed.

Anyone interested can check out the Seattle EV Association (http://www.seattleeva.org) event this coming Tuesday as well. We had a few members of that group show up. I know there should be at least 2 LEAF's present before the meeting starts at 7:00 PM.

As for the location was fine but probably a bit small for the number of folks.

We talked and thought that the best next meeting should be at the launch of the first local Quick Charge location.

It was a pleasure to meet each of you in person finally.

Great turnout.
Seems like good interest.

If you can (and there is even interest from 1/3 the crowd), try to have a meeting each month, since some will not be able to attend every month, but will not want to go 4 months between meetings. Just a thought.

Congratulations on a great first "Gathering".

It was nice meeting all of you - we had about 20 people. Let us do the next meetup in a larger place. The photos I took are here.

https://picasaweb.google.com/evnow0/SeattleLeafMeetup#

LeafMeetup%20035.JPG

LeafMeetup%20054.JPG

and Tom's Roadster ...

LeafMeetup%20049.JPG

since we spent nearly all our time outside, i think we should plan for maybe an outdoor location towards June maybe. i can t believe we lucked out on the weather. it rained before and after but not a drop during!

garygid said:
I see one AV charger.
What is the other LEAF connected to?

i have not seen a lot of these chargers but of the 3 dealerships that have them that i have seen, they are all "dual heads" a single unit can charge two cars.

i guess its possible to only have "half a charger" just haven t seen one yet.

Back