Seattle LEAF Meet up #2 - 4/30/11 - Redmond City Hall 1:00 P

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As stated before, I'll be there with my Silver Leaf. (and I will not need to charge)

Also, I want to point out that this is an excellent opportunity for NON LEAF OWNERS to get some good information. Don't think that this is only for people that already have a Leaf. I went to the last one before I had my Leaf, and found it extremely helpful. Good bunch of generous people, all excited to show off their cars/accessories, etc. A Tesla showed up as well, I can't remember who the owner was but I know they frequent the forum. Hopefully they'll show up tomorrow as well.

Last time we had a collection of 4 blue and 1 red (which was a great photo opportunity, all lined up with the red one in the middle). Can we get the full range of colors this time?

Planning on attending with our blue Leaf and lots of questions for the "experienced, long time owners". We'll come with plenty of juice and will be more than happy to offer test drives. Black Raven brew pub is close by as we will be well into the afternoon hour.

At least one Tesla will be there again this time.

We have a number of folks on the FB page for this event - http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=103031496444882 - coming as well.

SEVA members are also aware and have it on their calendar. Hoping for a good turn out and good weather.

I'll be there before 1:00 PM. Anyone feel up to making a few signs inviting folks on the Burke or driving on the street to come on by? Thought it might be nice for anyone that comes across us to know they are more than welcome to stop and q/a.

I'm not much on the artistic ability so throwing it out here.

Patrick

Come early. The good folks at Nissan provided me with some T-shirts to hand out. I've only got about 20 of these guys though.

img_2718-M.jpg

Howdy:

Our Leaf is scheduled to be delivered in June. We have not even seen one, let alone taken one for a test drive. We'll show up sometime after 1:00 PM, eager to see one, and to ask a bunch of questions. Hope we can get a chance to drive one too.

-John and Christine

I had planned to attend but only if I had my Leaf, but I don't, so I will be at the next one! Ray at Campbell Nelson said mine is on the train enjoying the scenic trip up from Long beach to Portland, so I suspect I will be ready to participate in the next event!

I & DrPowell are attending a Sammamish Earthday event in the morning. We will be coming to the Redmond meet in the afternoon ... but may get a little late.

evnow said:
I & DrPowell are attending a Sammamish Earthday event in the morning. We will be coming to the Redmond meet in the afternoon ... but may get a little late.

Say hi to Frank Blau - he is putting on a photo exhibit there. Old friend from a job 10 years ago and a great photographer.

Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Back