Seat back Protectors

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

watchdoc

Shopping for a weathertech type cargo mat for my 22 SV+ and I'm looking for a set of seat back protectors for the rear seats but haven't found any. Anybody seen these somewhere?

I got the weathertech set (1st, 2nd row seat footwells + trunk. They do not seem to have something to protect the backside of 2nd row seats. Also note the trunk protector fit does not seem perfect but will cover most.

OldManCan said:
I got the weathertech set (1st, 2nd row seat footwells + trunk. They do not seem to have something to protect the backside of 2nd row seats. Also note the trunk protector fit does not seem perfect but will cover most.

My car came with the Nissan All weather mats for front and back seat but apparently nissan doesn't make a rubberized cargo liner. Only the carpet liner (which mine came with).

Is Weathertech the only game in town for a cargo tray liner?

watchdoc said:
Is Weathertech the only game in town for a cargo tray liner?

It was the only one I could find. Husky brand did not seem to have anything for LEAF

I seem to recall seeing another brand of cargo liner, but the difference in price wasn't large. The WeatherTech liner works well enough - especially for eliminating the hump from the Bose sub-woofer, as I show in the Gen II Tips & Tricks topic.

Back