Sacramento Area Leafs Meeting [Thread Retired]

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FlyingDollarGarage said:
Not ALL day, but it is a brunch, cutting the heart out of the day!
I really enjoyed myself attending the Oct. meet up and eagerly look forward to the next one!
Someone mentioned this site for scheduling meetings in another topic, and I think it would eliminate much of the back and forth; everyone just enters the days and times on the calendar that work for them, the program sums them for each period and gives you the totals:

http://www.doodle.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Alright, less than a week till the meeting.

Saturday November 17th
Meet at the Tesla Supercharger at 10:00 am for chat and Casa Ramos for grub at ~11:00 am.

Reply in the thread if you're going, I'll do a reservation. :)

I can be there, have a 4:30PM flight at SMF but I can come to the outlets at 10AM for some chat. I'm in.

Running list:
LEAFer
GeekEV
vin944
JeremyW

Any others? :)

Also, don't forget about the other meeting on December 1st, at the Fuel cell partnership
3300 Industrial Blvd., West Sacramento, California 95691

Yes, we will have both meetings! ;)

From my off-MNL contacts:

Add +1 to my screenname.
Also add +2, but only for pre-lunch gathering. Call them "M+L".

Edit: OP shows Tesla SuperCharger location as "as you drive down Iron Point on your right hand side" ... I would say ... "north side". "drive down" could be confusing.

Running list:
LEAFer +2 (M+L)
GeekEV
vin944
JeremyW
jmillington
cleanauto +1
Harv

Ingineer said:
I can't do Folsom, That'd be like 200 miles of driving, but I should be able to make the Dec 1st meetup in West Sacto.
How many gallons of propane is that? ;) We'll be happy to see you on the first. :)

LEAFer said:
Edit: OP shows Tesla SuperCharger location as "as you drive down Iron Point on your right hand side" ... I would say ... "north side". "drive down" could be confusing.
Fixed!

Making the reservation tomorrow! Casa Romos was very accommodating last time, in case we get a few stragglers.

Back