Roll out / Ramp up suggestion for Nissan. A way to get seen

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Plus, "non-portable" chargers can be made to be portable. See Kris Trexler's EV1 trip; the EV1 couldn't even hook into 110V without a fixed charger.

Ok, so far we have:

ME: Albuquerque, NM

Gary and MWalsh: OC, CA

RedLeaf: Chi Town, IL

Karen: Iowa City, IA

Andy: San Antonio, TX

edit:

mitch672: Boston, MA

We need some from the East Coast Areas.

Gavin

I could take care of the Boston area.

I preordered a RED SL on April 20th...

Note: I drive from a southern Boston suburb into downtown Boston every weekday (17 miles each way), the car would be seen by a number of other drivers everyday, as the traffic is horribly slow on the expressway (distressway). I also park in a well known downtown Boston financial district parking garage, where they are thinking about deploying EV charging infrastructure (due in part to me communicating with the management and giving them a lot of info on the subject, such as some links to ChargePoint etc), the car would be seen by many people there as well, as they are likely to put the EV chargers on the "top" ground level (the garage has 6 subteranean levels), so every car would be driving by it on the way down. Not that any of this will help, just some more sales pitch to Nissan if they read this thread.

I think Nissan should make everyone registered and actively involved here before May 15th, when the car goes for reservation by all-comers, unofficial "Leaf Ambassadors", and get us our cars first so we can spread the religion!

Back