Range Chart for Android

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
<insert Johnson&Johnson jingle>
No more tears....awesomeness.

My plan is to check the range in a.m./after charge with the app then reset trip B to 0. When trip matches app, should be Cecil.

Very nice app!

ksnogas2112 said:

My plan is to check the range in a.m./after charge with the app then reset trip B to 0. When trip matches app, should be Cecil.

Very nice app!

For the app where would you get the percent battery level or gids to enter? I have been using bars.

rkshack

rkshack said:
ksnogas2112 said:

Very nice app!

For the app where would you get the percent battery level or gids to enter? I have been using bars.

rkshack

From a Gidmeter, or in the near future, LEAFscan.

A new version is up on the market - I got it all wrong with the elevation before.
So there are two sliders for elevation change during a trip - one for total climb, and one for total descend.
I have also updated the screenshots on the the market.

Version 1.6 is on the market with support for reduced range calculation.

It uodated, and opened.
I changed Preferences to Bars and Dist/kWh, and got "stopped unexpectedly" error, enen when restarting.

I suspect that changing the Parm to Bars made an out-of-range value??

I uninstall, re-Install, and it starts up, but doing nothing except changing the Pref. from Speed to Distance/kWh and tapping "return" (to the main screen) kills it.

Suggestion:
IF you want "more green" and slide-right means more range, the
elevation-lost bar would be flipped L-to-R and the elevation-gain bar would be flipped and colored from the left end.

Then, to get 0,0 back in the middle, exchange the position of the two bars.

My "Green" shows as Orange.

Thanks for the report Gary.
Just uploaded version 1.7 with fix for the preference screen bug.
Should be available shortly.

Worked until update. Droid Razr Maxx. Uninstalled and reinstalled. Worked until I went into preference screen. Great app though when it worked!

laalan said:
Worked until update. Droid Razr Maxx. Uninstalled and reinstalled. Worked until I went into preference screen. Great app though when it worked!
What version does not work for you?
The 1.6 or the 1.7?
You can check the version in the about screen, and if you have 1.6, please update to 1.7 that has the bug fixed.

Showing 1.7 on mine. Bug looks fixed.

Any way you can merge OpenWings into this program? :mrgreen:

How does elevation change work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back