Public Charging has now met my minimum level!

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FairwoodRed

Do to physical space reasons, I was not able to put a full charge on my Leaf Wednesday night - I still had 10 bars though. My commute is normally 65 miles, so it's still doable, but not much room for side trips like that.

Then Murphy pays me a visit and I have to stop at Sears on the way home. uh oh. Suddenly I went from expecting low battery coming home to an almost certain turtle, or worse. Being a thoughtful driver, I start making my back up plans for which out of the way Nissan dealer I want to wait at while I get enough charge drive home.

So imagine my surprise when I pull into the Sears parking lot at 76 South Lander, Seattle (next to the Starbucks HQ) and find THREE Blink public chargers. Solution found! And the relief floods thru me... this was exactly what I needed and where I needed it.

I've been trying to keep updated on charger locations in case I need it, but I had not heard of that one before. I checked Recargo and didn't find it listed (I'll add it later today).

For the first time, Public Charging has done for me what I expect of it - Provided a charge where I needed it, when I needed it, and without having to plan ahead for it. Blink gets a +1 for that, bringing thier total up to TWO on a scale of ten :)

Very good to hear!

BTW, since you're a recargo member, would you mind doing a public favor and removing Country Living RV Park in Madera? They've told me they only offer EV charging as an emergency service and would rather not be listed in the directory. I couldn't do it as I'm not a member and would rather not join up at this time.

Wow, it's like being low on gas, and discovering that the town you're in has a gas station! Which is to say, I hope the day comes when discovering a Blink in the parking lot isn't headline news. :)

Back