Poll: who else here came from a high perf car like a 911

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jbreiden said:
I personally never got around to bolting on a gigantic spoiler or fake "Type R" sticker on it, but who knows what awesome modifications the new owner has made.
Hopefully, at least a 6" "coffee can" exhaust pipe! :D :lol: :D :lol:

TT

Depends on how you define 'high-end' and 'performance'. The poor mans collection: Lotus S2, Saab Sonnet, Porsche 912.

How about high-end performance vehicles (not specifically cars). 2 Scott Addict (I think RC) road bikes, 1 Scott Plasma TT bike, various other road & MTB's.

I still have and will be keep a CBR1000RR Repsol edition got it new and it will be with me for the rest of its life. I'll be keeping it but look forward to getting an all electric sportbike when they finally come out. Here is a video of some that I would love to have, they sound like jets flying by.
http://blip.tv/rossifumi/2011-tt-zero-race-5263243

You guys have given great (and entertaining) feedback. My original post was simply because many in my office believed that the Leaf demographic is 99% the Prius demographic. Which actually still may be true, it just seems clear now there are a number of us here who enjoy the Leaf (and maybe Prii) at the same time as loving/keeping their sportbikes/F-cars/P-cars/W12's/Loti/Maseratii/Vipers.

On to my next poll about Tesla Model S's :)

Back