Nissan LEAF app- rants and raves

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
grommet said:
A minor update to the LEAF app for iOS is available now, and should resolve the login issue if you don't hard close the app. Give it a swing...

I don't notice any difference. :cry:

As I said, it's a minor update. The new release ("2.0") works "better" for me... even if I never hard close and just resume the app in IOS everytime, it logs in successfully with my saved credentials.

Note: If you have "other" 3rd party apps talking to CARWINGS in parallel, some people have reported authentication issues.

grommet said:
As I said, it's a minor update. The new release ("2.0") works "better" for me... even if I never hard close and just resume the app in IOS everytime, it logs in successfully with my saved credentials....

For whatever reason that behavior hasn't changed for me. Still have to press not only "ok", but "join"... Nissan programmers loves them some button-presses!

I did however notice one improvement -- xxxxxxxxxxx

RETRACTION: The charge command behavior hasn't changed either. The previous "status" display must have been at a time when the car was also charging... So I'm back to zero noticeable change. Maybe I need to reboot the iPhone?

Back