New LEAF tv commercial

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice commercial, and pretty much totally unneeded and ill advised until they can actually roll it out in more than a limited distribution.

It's called building a brand. In this case, it builds the Nissan brand as one that cares about the environment and the Leaf as zero emissions car. You can't wait until you have a ton of inventory, then START marketing, you have to build things up over a long period...in the case of a brand new model, literally years. I'd be worried if they weren't doing it.

Now that was a powerful ad! If the image of the expecting mother didn't move you, then I'm not sure what would. I can see the far right coming out guns a blazing on this one.

I'm not one who cares much for commercials and it takes a really innovative one for me to sit up and pay attention. Well, I paid attention to this one. It was clever, and it sent a message that connected to me.

This could be the start of something amazing.

Eh, it's advertising. Exaggeration, hyperbole and emotion are all part of ad copy. For some, it may have an effect. Others, won't care.

A very well done ad! Nissan is taking the high road and high ground in the EV market and seems to be accelerating; EsFlow, Nismo LEAF RC. If they keep rolling like this they are going to become the Apple of auto manufacturers. How did that go again? Apple - Think Different.

Back