Need to find High Mount Stop Lamp...

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GeekEV

I had a run-in with my garage door and smashed the plastic outer casing on the High Mount Stop Lamp that lives in the center of the tail fin. I've found the entire assembly online for $150, but all I really need is the outer plastic. Does anyone know of a place where I could get that? Or, since several LEAFs have been reported on here as being scrapped, does anyone live near the scrap yard they were sent to and is willing to go snag that for me?

Thanks!

GeekEV said:
I had a run-in with my garage door and smashed the plastic outer casing on the High Mount Stop Lamp that lives in the center of the tail fin. I've found the entire assembly online for $150, but all I really need is the outer plastic. Does anyone know of a place where I could get that? Or, since several LEAFs have been reported on here as being scrapped, does anyone live near the scrap yard they were sent to and is willing to go snag that for me?

Thanks!

Looks like the some of the online junkyard part search sites have LEAFs. In my quick searching I found entire hatches but couldn't find the right part for just the high mount stop light. In the past I've had good luck with the sites that let you submit a part request to junkyards. Here's one that I found googling for LEAF junk yards: http://www.autopartsfair.com/nissan-usedparts/leaf-2011-catalog.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Let us know what you find!

Back