Month of X to Pending

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AndyH said:
So long "Month of X to Pending" - I got a 'Month of July'

Nissan's making things happen (in a good way!) ;)

Month of June popped up on my dashboard this morning.

It is clear my order got tsunami'd. But are the line jumping orders being honored or will those cars be re-allocated as they should be? That would be Nissan acting in a good way. Because any other way likely costs the affected California customers $5,000.

Changed from pending to July. :( I see January orders pushed to July. For a late October order, this will add up to almost 9 months :?: .

I just went from pending to "month of June". Although I'm pleased to once again have a month, I wonder what's happened to the "leapfrogged" January/early Feb. orders... maybe someone from that group will speak up at some point... :?:

Logged in to DB and finally good news to report! Carwings enabled, VIN 1265, delivery in June. I'm wondering if the delivery month is correct though?? Oh well, now I'll chill a bit... :D

Res. 4/20/10
Ord. 10/30/10
Del. June 2011?
VIN 1265

Got a "June" update from "Pending" (which was "May"). It's a good thing that those Roman emperors put a couple extra months into the calendar. Otherwise, these summer deliveries would be in September and after!
Gregg
White SL + QC

From my manually updated spreadsheet it appears that orders placed through 10/1/2010 that were placed in pending are being given the May 2, 2011 date.

Still need to hear from Nekota, mweston, mgoleta and BudRaymond to see if the pattern holds.

For those of you not on the spreadsheet if you could just note your order date when posting a change from pending that would be very helpful. Thanks.

Turbo3

mathewbeall said:
Where are folks seeing their VIN numbers?

Matt

Told verbally by my PD. Carwings still closed on my dash. Dash changed overnight from pending to June. EV project email yesterday to me says delivery will be end of April! Go figure! :shock:

Back