Lost my first capacity bar at almost 55,000

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PA.

Somewhere in the middle of these five locations:

Store 193 – 24578 Route 35 North, Mifflintown, Pa. 17059-8933

Store 201 – 1415 South Market Street, Mechanicsburg, Pa. 17055-5675

Store 257 – 1699 Oregon Pike, Lancaster, Pa. 17601-4311

Store 462 – 215 Arsenal Road, York, Pa. 17402

Store 475 – 120 South Ridge Plaza, State College, Pa. 16801

That's a pretty amazing example of the differences in battery degradation caused by temperature and location. At just over 54,000 miles in Austin, TX, I lost my 4th bar and received a new pack under warranty!

PatricioEV said:
That's a pretty amazing example of the differences in battery degradation caused by temperature and location. At just over 54,000 miles in Austin, TX, I lost my 4th bar and received a new pack under warranty!

Do you have a picture of your car ? I'd like to see the sunroof you have, I'm interested in getting one for my car. Thanks.

Sondy132001 said:
PatricioEV said:

Do you have a picture of your car ? I'd like to see the sunroof you have, I'm interested in getting one for my car. Thanks.
http://www.mynissanleaf.com/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=8828&hilit=sunroof" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

ishiyakazuo said:
Sondy132001 said:
PatricioEV said:

http://www.mynissanleaf.com/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=8828&hilit=sunroof" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Thank you Ishi !

Metalman said:
I hated to see it go, but can't complain.
Japanese built pack I assume. That's really good. I'm starting to wonder if timed degradation is less of a factor with higher mileage driven/ charging cycles. How many QC's and L2's ?

Back