List of Nissan Dealers who will sell LEAF for MSRP or Less

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
indyflick said:
mossyleaf said:
Relationships are what it's all about, the greed angle is a short term and failed approach. I think you final example is a good one, people don't like being boxed into a choice.
But what if I don't want a relationship with my dealership? I also don't want a relationship with my Proctologist.
"Relationships are what it's all about ...." LOL! I hear what you're saying. But, I'm sorry, but that is just new I'm-a-Dealer-I-Wanna-Relationship-With-You-Till-I-get-the Sale-Marketing-Talk.

I won't say you, personally, since I don't know you. But, come on tell the truth, it's all about the Sale. I don't enjoy going to dealers to buy cars ... because it's all about the 'game'. Relationships? No, it's just Business. No offense. Dealers have their goal: The Sale. Buyers have their goals: an agreeable price, selection, convenience, .... Most buyers are not looking for Relationships with dealers. What with turnover and all, the salesguy I bought a car from a year ago probably won't even be there in 2-3 yrs ....

JPVLeaf said:
Dealers have their goal: The Sale. Buyers have their goals: an agreeable price, selection, convenience, .... Most buyers are not looking for Relationships with dealers. What with turnover and all, the salesguy I bought a car from a year ago probably won't even be there in 2-3 yrs ....
For the most part, I agree with you. But it's also important to me that the people working at my dealership are knowledgeable and respectful, because it will make upcoming service visits that much easier.

clint said:
what is the invoice amount for the LEAF?

See here: http://www.mynissanleaf.com/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=1022

I guess my issue is that I speak from the perspective of someone who has worked for thier Dealer for over 15 years. I enjoy the customers I have grown to know and service over a long period of time. I look at every client interaction as an opportunity to create a relationship and firmly believe that if given a choice to deal with someone you know and trust that you would prefer that to a complete stranger. It's even more enjoyable for me now as a GM that I can deliver service to my clients on my own terms without having to check with someone else. I guess I'm just the exception. Probably explains why I spend so much time on this forum. ;)

johnr said:
For the most part, I agree with you. But it's also important to me that the people working at my dealership are knowledgeable and respectful, because it will make upcoming service visits that much easier.
Agreed. It's seldom the case that I have my car serviced at the same place that I purchased it. The car I bought last year (not a Nissan) was from a dealer 50 mi. away because they had the car/trim that I was looking for. I tried to buy a car from a local (not the closest) dealer (Dealer MVA) because of their reputation for servicing, sales and general customer service. But, since they didn't have the car, I couldn't 'give them the sale'. However, when it somes to servicing the car, we drive past two closer dealerships and go to this same Dealer MVA because this one's overall 'Service' is better. So, I get the Relationship aspect ... but it's something that the dealer earns over time ... whether it be first hand experience, customer referrals, or even yelp reviews ....

But, it if a dealer is having to explain why one should buy from (me) or another dealer because I'm into Relationships, then it sounds a little too Marketing-ish. Just do it, and be it ... then they will come. You shouldn't have to trumpet Relationships. That's all I'm saying .... ;)

JPVLeaf said:
indyflick said:
mossyleaf said:
Relationships are what it's all about, the greed angle is a short term and failed approach. I think you final example is a good one, people don't like being boxed into a choice.
But what if I don't want a relationship with my dealership? I also don't want a relationship with my Proctologist.
"Relationships are what it's all about ...." LOL! I hear what you're saying. But, I'm sorry, but that is just new I'm-a-Dealer-I-Wanna-Relationship-With-You-Till-I-get-the Sale-Marketing-Talk.

I won't say you, personally, since I don't know you. But, come on tell the truth, it's all about the Sale. I don't enjoy going to dealers to buy cars ... because it's all about the 'game'. Relationships? No, it's just Business. No offense. Dealers have their goal: The Sale. Buyers have their goals: an agreeable price, selection, convenience, .... Most buyers are not looking for Relationships with dealers. What with turnover and all, the salesguy I bought a car from a year ago probably won't even be there in 2-3 yrs ....

Yeah, I've rarely seen the salesman after I've purchased a car. I see the service tech person many more times during the life of the car, and it isn't always the same one each time either.

So Broadway Nissan, according to the banner ad, is #3 LEAF dealer in the US. Who are the top 10 in order?

Let us use the thread named "Leaf Price / Discount discussion thread" for all price discussions. Pls use this thread purely for requests to add / update dealer price/discount/contact information in the first post.

We have no problem selling the Leaf for MSRP. My name is Ken from Surf City Nissan in Huntington Beach, CA. I drove one yesterday. 714-500-6000

I actually had the fun of driving one yesterday. We had it at the dealer.

Here is a video:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rJZbO5IoY0[/youtube]

Just ordered from Mike Wilson @ Razarri Nissan In Merced, CA with 5% off MSRP. Only dealer in the Central Valley I could find that would match North Bay Nissan.

I want all the leaf business we can have. I am willing to do what it takes to make a deal. No bull. Call me directly. We can arrange to pic you up from the airport, bus station, train station. If your close enough we will drive and pic you up.

I sat in the leaf and drove it. it is an awesome vehicle.

Call me at 714-500-6000. I am a sales manager who can make the decision immediately. do not hesitate. get your order in.

You must speak to myself or Sam Andreson who is my Leaf Salesperson.

I will make you happy with your purchase and the aftersale also.

Ken Heinsohn
714-500-6000
[email protected]

Thanks Ken,
Good to have you join us, and we appreciate your enthusiasm.

I was finally able to order on 13 Sep, so I just missed your offer.

However, there should be many more orders coming to those who are active and helpful on this forum.

Yes, I had the "waiver" enabled for about 2 weeks. So, once I got Order-Enabled, things worked well, and quickly. However, it was strange that I never got an Email saying that I could RAQ.

Maybe some kind person at Nissan "knocked down" whatever was "holding up" my Dashboard Ordering-Enable. If so, MANY THANKS.

So, I am not sure that "waiver-enabled" accounts are getting "released to order" properly.

I got this from Stadium Nissan in Orange, CA, Hopefully I'll be able to order in early Oct. Seems Surf City Nissan is the only one in North Orange County selling for MSRP. Doesn't surprise me since when I was looking for my Pathfinder 5 years ago every car on the lot had the $2000 Pinstripe/Protection Package.

Yes we have been taking orders at 1000.00 off from the beginning, I would be more than happy to help you get a new Leaf. Please feel free to call or email me if have any questions, I am glad to be of help.

Thanks,

Mark Iannucci

Nissan Leaf Sales Leader
Fleet / Internet Director
Stadium Nissan

xtremeflyer said:
I got this from Stadium Nissan in Orange, CA, Hopefully I'll be able to order in early Oct. Seems Surf City Nissan is the only one in North Orange County selling for MSRP. Doesn't surprise me since when I was looking for my Pathfinder 5 years ago every car on the lot had the $2000 Pinstripe/Protection Package.
Be sure to contact Connell Nissan in Costa Mesa or Fontana Nissan. The proper contacts are posted above somewhere, maybe page one is updated.
Look for $1,000 below MSRP

Stadium Nissan is offering the $1000 off MSRP as well..

I was just saying I thought it was weird that Surf City Nissan came on to the board and said they would sell it at MSRP when all the dealers around them are doing it for $1000 off.

SurfCityNissan said:
I want all the leaf business we can have. I am willing to do what it takes to make a deal. No bull. Call me directly. We can arrange to pic you up from the airport, bus station, train station. If your close enough we will drive and pic you up.

I sat in the leaf and drove it. it is an awesome vehicle.

Call me at 714-500-6000. I am a sales manager who can make the decision immediately. do not hesitate. get your order in.

You must speak to myself or Sam Andreson who is my Leaf Salesperson.

I will make you happy with your purchase and the aftersale also.

Ken Heinsohn
714-500-6000
[email protected]

Ken,

As an HB native, I'm glad to see Surf City Nissan excited about this car. I met with Oleg Lapa at the dealership in early April and there was really no info at that time. However, he put my name on a list of interested LEAF buyers. Haven't heard anything since.

I got the email to order and called both Surf City and Connell. Got a call back from the GM of Connell within 15 minutes. Still haven't heard back from Surf City. This was Sept. 2nd.

Like I said, I love seeing the interest for this car, but you guys need to work on your customer service. Maybe find that list of interested buyers and let them know you're going to have a LEAF at the dealership, for example. I would have taken time off to go see that.

Richard Kelly
Huntington Beach
Glacier Pearl SL w QC Port

Back