Leaf : Trims, Features, Accessories, MSRP, Invoice Prices

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello All.
I am a little upset- saw a Nissan dealer stating they have SIX LEAFs for sale now! A little disturbing when I waited almost a year for mine! I called them after looking at their website and seeing the six 2011 LEAFs and pricing the same as MSRP. Here is the dealer information- Avondale Nissan, Avondale, Arizona.
http://www.avondalenissan.com/vehicle/search/new/?vStatus=1&vMake=Nissan&vModel=LEAF&vPriceMin=1&vPriceMax=1000000

If I lived in Az I would be going there to get my second LEAF! :x

I've updated my LEAF spreadsheet for the 2012 model year: all port options / accessories and colors are the same; there are no factory options and I don't yet have the invoice prices on the 2012 but one dealer says it's about $1500 below MSRP, similar to last year.

What options are available on the 2012 LEAF?

I've speculated where italicized. (Sorry no tables in BBCode so it doesn't look good to copy-paste but then again little is new here.)

I just bought a 2013 Leaf SV. My wife commented that there was no safe place to hide her purse. I saw that Nissan sells a trunk cover for the back. However, all the dealers around here in Washington, DC sell them for $135-$150. Full price is $150. There is no way this is worth anything close to this, but this is the car industry we are talking about. I spent some time on the WEB trying to find a better price. Then I ran across Red River Nissan's web site out of Texas. They only charged $117 for the cargo cover, and as a authorized Nissan dealer they also offer the Nissan Discount that seems to be provided every month. The month of March the discount is $25 off of $100. The month before it was $25 off of $75. Anyways, they offer a substantial discount on all of the acessories, so I thought Leaf owners would like to know. It was so much cheaper ordering from them with the discounts and no tax that I saved over a $100 on 2 orders.

Here is the web site:

http://www.nissannewparts.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

bulldogsrruff said:
... The month of March the discount is $25 off of $100. The month before it was $25 off of $75. Anyways, they offer a substantial discount on all of the acessories, so I thought Leaf owners would like to know.

Are they stating whether the discount is 25 per 100 or what ever the monthly rate is? I dont see anything like that anywhere on their pages.

The coupon pops right up on the Website. Perhaps you need to turn off your pop up blocker.
The April-May coupon is 20% off $100 or more. Rather self explanatory.

From EVNow on another thread, it looks like as of May 1 the terms on the SV have changed from a residual of 63% to 60% and a money factor of .002 to 0.00156.

Has anyone seen what the new terms are for the S Trim?

Thanks!
Dave

Back