Leaf’s in Portugal

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Baltneu

Since I bought by Leaf in the US I have seen a grand total of 1 2018/19 on the road.
I go to Portugal, and have counted 10 so far.
Go figure.

Baltneu said:
Since I bought by Leaf in the US I have seen a grand total of 1 2018/19 on the road.
Go figure.

I see multiple 2018/19 LEAF's everyday. Probably at least 5 on my daily commute. There are three or four in the parking lot at work.
I see a lot more Model 3's lately though. It's getting to be too many to count...

Baltneu said:
Go figure.
It's all geography specific.

Here in Nor Cal, I do see an occasional '18 or '19 Leaf on the road besides the ones at work. At my work, we have at least 1 or 2 dozen '18+ Leafs in our EV/PHEV registry. On the other hand, we have ~300 Teslas in my work registry, most of them being Model 3's.

I think I've only seen one newly designed Leaf in my area but see the older Leafs almost daily. I'm guessing almost all of the older Leafs were purchased for cheap as lease returns from CA, TX or some of the other states where new Leaf sales are more common. We have a large Nissan dealer who at the time I believe was the #1 seller of used Leafs nationwide. I did the same for my second Leaf(my first a '13S was one of I'm guessing the few new sales in the state) and the second was because it was such a good deal. It was a 2(or was it 3??, 4 now)bar looser from So. Cal. For <$8k for a 3yr old car, with 30k miles that originally listed for close to $40k(and thats what my state tabs are based on :x ) I just couldn't pass it up for a second EV. I'm guessing it will be several years before I start to see many newer designed Leafs in MN, where people tend to be pretty frugal and most people drive pickups and SUVs ;)

Back