It's almost here

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deleted member 3147

My Leaf delivery has been "month of October" and today, I received an email alert that the "estimated delivery date has been updated." I quickly logged into the portal and was disappointed to still see "month of October". I then noticed that "Activate CarWings" was now available. I went through that and found I now have a VIN! :D

In addition, this morning, the local EVProject installer came to the house to collect information for them to do the quote on installing the charging station.

How soon typically before delivery does it change to "week of"?

Thanks

VIN assignment means your car is in port. It's been awhile (and I am sure things have changed) but most early LEAFs were delivered to their dealers about 12 days later. Not sure of the average port to dealer time now.

TRONZ said:
VIN assignment means your car is in port. It's been awhile (and I am sure things have changed) but most early LEAFs were delivered to their dealers about 12 days later. Not sure of the average port to dealer time now.

If mine is any indication, I don't think that's accurate these days. My VIN was assigned just around the time it was loaded up on the slow-boat from Japan. That was over a month ago. I'm expecting my LEAF in the next few days. :p

DoxyLover said:
My Leaf delivery has been "month of October" and today, I received an email alert that the "estimated delivery date has been updated." I quickly logged into the portal and was disappointed to still see "month of October". I then noticed that "Activate CarWings" was now available. I went through that and found I now have a VIN! :D

In addition, this morning, the local EVProject installer came to the house to collect information for them to do the quote on installing the charging station.

How soon typically before delivery does it change to "week of"?

Thanks

Expect delivery a week after the EVSE gets installed.

OK, I just checked again and now it reads "Week of October 10". Sounds like KeithFrechette was right, just loaded onto the slow boat and a month to get here. :mrgreen:

Back