Is everybody paying for the destination & handling fee $820

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Even if the dealer discounts the destination charge.... the discount really comes out of the margin on the car itself.

Many are paying MSRP, some are getting $1,000 off and others are getting as much as 5%. Good luck.

It's just typical of the unprincipled business practices that are the accepted norm in the auto industry. Don't forget to throw in the "dealer fee" while you're at it.

Name another product where you can't walk into the store and buy something for the advertised price.

If the whole lot of them grew inoperable tumors the size of a basketball you'd know there was some justice in the world.

LTLFTcomposite said:
Name another product where you can't walk into the store and buy something for the advertised price.

You mean like Norton Anti-Virus that is advertised as Free ? ;-)

LTLFTcomposite said:

How about cellular service, cable, and phone service?

But then, I suppose I lump telcos and cable companies into the "unprincipled business practices" pile, too ;)

Back