I'm wearing new underwear!

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think we're all glad about the underwear... :lol:

and I've been wearing the shirt hoping it would have a mystic but beneficial impact on the delivery date.

I will be wearing it to the dealership tomorrow to pick up the car!

AndyH said:
I ordered in January but haven't yet gotten the opportunity to have the wrong shirt shipped to me. :( :lol:
Me too!

I hear about all these stickers, t-shirts and Nissan communications and I get nothing.

Of course, I also have a 'Week of April 29' status so I ain't complaining...

I've got one of each shirt, and I wear both of them (not at the same time).

I also have somewhere a very pale blue shirt with subtle Leaf-y graphics that I got at an alternative energy expo in San Diego about, oh, Feb '10. Haven't worn that since I first got it.

Keep in mind that it's a rare day that I wear something other than a T-shirt, so they definitely come in handy!

HIOJim said:
AndyH said:
I ordered in January but haven't yet gotten the opportunity to have the wrong shirt shipped to me. :( :lol:
Me too!

I hear about all these stickers, t-shirts and Nissan communications and I get nothing.

Of course, I also have a 'Week of April 29' status so I ain't complaining...

That date may change according to what Nissan has just told us. They said they are going to correct the 'leapfrog' problem with this latest shipment of 1500 LEAFs. It's only fair that they finally correct the inequities.

Underwear? That's not underwear. Those suckers are meant to be worn at the very finest restaurants .... like Lone Star!
:mrgreen:

Back