i'm procreating!! (sort of)

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

earther

As a high school teacher, I've had the opportunity to extol the virtues of my Leaf upon a captive audience :D I've even been known to give test drives around the school parking lot to more than a few of my students, and I've heard expressed interest in the car from a least 3 parent families.
For the first time today though, one my students actually told me she (well, her mom) just bought one, so there's a new black Leaf in Morgan Hill as of this weekend! Not sure how much I really directly had to do with it, but I still feel like a proud papa, lol (now I just have to make sure they know about MNL!)

-Steve

I had a similar event for a non-captive audience. Spun my BS (but no test drive), and to my surprise, he went to the local dealer and bought an orphan.

Now, he has a second LEAF on order.

Wow, you must feel like you're on top of the word! Keep on spreading the word and giving out test drives. The impact you can have on the next generation is unimaginable.

earther gets the MNL Way Cool Teacher Award!! :D :lol:

Back