ICED - Images of Offending Vehicles Board of Shame

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
epirali said:
ILETRIC said:
So...now...what do we call that?! EVHOLE?

I'd like to think the person spaced like I do sometimes, I get home and completely forget to plug in because something interrupted me....

Trying to be optimistic here.

So I recently went to a QC spot only to see it occupied by a LEAF. I parked next to it at the L2, but noticed the L3 session was done. I unplugged it and did my QC and left, the other LEAF owner was still not present. Anyone who drove up after that would think that this person was hogging a QC spot without plugging in.

cgaydos said:
So I recently went to a QC spot only to see it occupied by a LEAF. I parked next to it at the L2, but noticed the L3 session was done. I unplugged it and did my QC and left, the other LEAF owner was still not present. Anyone who drove up after that would think that this person was hogging a QC spot without plugging in.
To be fair, he really is.
QC only takes 20-40min. There is no need to be parked there for hours. If so, use the L2.

CasperNleaf said:
This guy thinks his hybrid is an EV! :lol:
The wife also talked to some of her friends who spotted this guy on the same day too! They are perspective EV owners who wanted to see what public charging looked like.

Print a few copies of this, add EV ONLY to the bottom and put it on the windshield.

Attachments

• 31772139_b0eaa9324c.jpg
    31772139_b0eaa9324c.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 103
When I find time I'll work on this new page:

http://www.uICEDme.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

LOL

Sweet puppy turned mad due to the candy bar ( wrapper at paws ) My wife has the same reaction to my grabbing for her ice cream :twisted:
Or what I would look like if moly ev parking at restaurant is iced.

Friday, August 1st, Twin Peaks, Plano, TX.

C3124925-A98A-4FC3-BD39-078850ADCACB_zpsfmhkfspv.jpg

GRA said:
LeftieBiker said:
This isn't rocket science. Sugar is a stimulant that affects some people like Speed. Geez.
I find it way over the top to compare a sugar energy high to the use of meth. Perhaps this should be a corollary to Godwin's Law.

So the dog in the picture was using meth? Interesting! Either that or you brought meth into the discussion, and, according to 'White's Law', killed it.

Back