Hello all!

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jelloslug

I just picked up a new model "S" with one of those smokin' lease deals. I managed to get a model S (no options) for $199.05 a month $0 down for 24 months. I have wanted a pure electric for years now and the current lease offers are a no brainer.

Congratulations! I've been waiting 7 weeks for my S to arrive, and it's going to be another week at least :( But I'll be very happy when it arrives. $2K down, $175/mth 2 year lease for me.

As an ex Prius owner (2011 prius) be intrested on your feedback.

What techniques will carry over from prius and what wont work.

pulse and drive, hypermilling etc.

currently driving a 2013 SV, avg 5.3 miles per kw,

gave up on trying to cruise to stop lights while in eco mode.

jelloslug said:
I just picked up a new model "S" with one of those smokin' lease deals. I managed to get a model S (no options) for $199.05 a month $0 down for 24 months. I have wanted a pure electric for years now and the current lease offers are a no brainer.

What dealership did you negotiate the lease with?

Epi117 said:
As an ex Prius owner (2011 prius) be intrested on your feedback.

I never bothered to do anything "special" with our '08 Prius. I don't drive it much as it's my wife's car but other than not driving like an idiot we have averaged close to 46 MPG over the 100k we have put on it so far. The Leaf is mine and I'm in the upper 4s so far on my economy again with nothing special other than using the blower with outside air rather than the AC when the temp outside is nice.

LakeLeaf said:
jelloslug said:

What dealership did you negotiate the lease with?
Benson Nissan in Spartanburg, SC. I had no haggling and they even suggested the 24 month lease as a way to bring the cost down. I had not even considered a shorter term as that usually is more expensive.

mkjayakumar said:
holy smokes..! $200 per month with zero down. Thats the best deal I have seen for a 2013
I refered a friend and they gave him the same deal also.

Epi117 said:

See this thread:

http://www.mynissanleaf.com/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=5508" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Latest posts

Back