Has Gudy's ship come in?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, Michael! The City of Oslo is heading over to the Nissan docking area. Your car will be prepped in that big white building very soon!!! Exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

was it a Yokohama origin? It now says LA to LA on its details page - http://www.marinetraffic.com/ais/shipdetails.aspx?mmsi=563835000&header=true

good chance that is our ship though. Watch it the next day or two and see if it goes up the west coast like United Spirit did.

IBELEAF said:
where do you track ships?

http://www.marinetraffic.com/ais/

Looks like Eminent Ace is no longer of interest. She's coming in on the other side of the harbor and I suspect she'll end up docking just to the north of the Gerald Desmond bridge. Looks like there is another auto off-load area there, but I wouldn't know who it is (except that it's not Nissan).

mwalsh said:
Looks like Eminent Ace is no longer of interest. She's coming in on the other side of the harbor and I suspect she'll end up docking just to the north of the Gerald Desmond bridge. Looks like there is another auto off-load area there, but I wouldn't know who it is (except that it's not Nissan).

The Eminent Ace is at the Toyota unloading area. I looked at the port on Google Earth 6 and there was a label for that area, Toyota. Probably unloading Priuses, if they are made in Japan. Not sure.

On Google Earth it looks like someone could drive in to Holiday Harbor or the California Yacht Marina, just across from the City of Oslo, and watch them unload the Nissan vehicles, and take pictures that they could load for others to see. Who's game?

Azrich said:
On Google Earth it looks like someone could drive in to Holiday Harbor or the California Yacht Marina, just across from the City of Oslo, and watch them unload the Nissan vehicles, and take pictures that they could load for others to see. Who's game?

I did that the last time. It's doable, but not by me I'm afraid....I gotta work and it's gonna rain today like a SOB.

You can park right here with a good pair of binoculars and a telephoto lens:

holiday_harbor.jpg

Don't know how long you'll be able to stay there until the PoPo or Homeland Security come to check on you though. :lol:

Back