EVSE Storage Bag

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My EVSE has left my trunk three times. Once to be tested, once for upgrade, and once for a 120V 3Hr tickle charge at work during my home's hurricane power outage. I found it went back into the bag no problem - coiled over under. I just took a second to figure out the max coil size that would fit....

I wouldn't want to do that every day though...

NismoLEAF said:
davewill said:
I can load it into the bag pretty readily. It's mainly a matter of knowing how tight the loops have to be. Be sure to learn the "over/under wrap method" to avoid destroying that expensive cable. .
Hi davewill,

I too wrap my cable up like that, but what do you do when it gets wet or even dirty?

I wrapped mine up after it had rained (not very pleasant), not sure ill do it again.

What does everyone do if their cable is wet or dirty? do you wrap it up neatly and put it in the bag, or do you just sling it in the boot and have a dirty wet carpet?
Living in San Diego, I haven't had the occasion to use it in the rain, but I wouldn't try to put it in the bag. I have the cargo organizer and always carry a couple of rags, so I'd likely wipe it down and put it in one of those plastic bins until it dried all the way out.

I guess im not lucky enough to have nice weather all year round :(

Thanks for the replies everyone, ill give some of them a go!

If anyones got any more ideas, post them up!

Back