Eco Design Package

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Started to peel the edge of the blue cover it seems to be stuck with double sided tape the same that holds the leaf letters on the back. Im going to cut and peel it off today I will take pics and update.

Can someone please tell me how to post pictures in a post, trying to post pictures of removing the blue console plate. tried dragging them over and it just blows the picture up tried putting the path and it preview it still no pic? PM'd 4 forum supporters no answer please help

ohisee said:
Can someone please tell me how to post pictures in a post, trying to post pictures of removing the blue console plate. tried dragging them over and it just blows the picture up tried putting the path and it preview it still no pic? PM'd 4 forum supporters no answer please help
The photo must be hosted by a public server such as photobucket. Photobucket provides a link to copy into the reply. Or you can use the "Img" button.

Started by peeling the edge then got a blow dryer and slowly rolled it back

eco package what a joke, sometimes I wonder about nissan design team

Brought to you by the people that chose the interior fabric and color, spray-on carpet, and shiny black plastic trim. I'm sure they also spent quite a bit of time drinking with people that did the NAV unit design and UI :lol: :roll:

Back