Drag 34 wheels Pirelli efficient tires

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crawlspace

Just installed the drag 34 16" wheels with the pirelli cinturato p7 all season plus tires. I have driven 400 miles and have better efficiency by about 4 miles overall.....

On a side note my OEM wheels are available, looking for $350.00 shipped for all 4. Took off the Leaf at 7500 miles.

Just listed them on eBay for a starting bid of $99.00.

sorry if this is the wrong place but I have had a few offers on the wheels, so I might be pulling the ebay ad. I am willing to take 300 shipped if anyone is interested.

Just popped the same Pirelli Cinturato P7 Plus all-season tires from TireRack.com onto our '99 Acura 3.2 TL. (Also got the car's alignment adjusted.)

Result: both noticeably quieter than prior rubber, and an unmistakeable (though as yet unquantified) reduction in rolling resistance.

It's immediately apparent that the car takes less throttle pressure to sustain steady speeds on the flat, and it decelerates appreciably slower and rolls further with foot off the gas and/or shifting into Neutral.

When our '13 Leaf needs new rubber, I'll definitely be leaning toward the Pirellis.

That could be the realignment as much as it was the tires...

adrianrf said:
(Also got the car's alignment adjusted.)
Result: both noticeably quieter than prior rubber, and an unmistakeable (though as yet unquantified) reduction in rolling resistance.

Back