Dealers: visibility into delivery process?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kg4bec

So as I sit in "pending" land, I'm curious to know how much my dealer can tell me about where my vehicle is in the delivery process?

I know it has been built because I can no longer edit the color. Apart from that, all I see is "month of December" in my dashboard. I've seen references where people have tracked ships but I'm not sure that they were sure if their car was on said ship. :)

So for you dealers on the board: what can you tell me about the car? Is it on a ship? Is it still in port? Which port? Curious minds like to know.

Admins, feel free to move this to a more appropriate location if warranted.

Cheers, Bert

Dealers do not have much more info. than we do. They usually get an invoice a day or so before it gets to them.
It will get there. Do not sell a car anticipating arrival of Leaf. Many have made this mistake. Patience. It is worth the
wait. Aloha

they can tell you when it gets into port which will be about a week before delivery. you should be provided your VIN in advance as you will need proof of insurance to pick up your car in most states

Back