Carwings reset/delinked vehicle

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leafdriver90

This afternoon I opened the Nissan LEAF app on my iPhone and received a message "No Vehicle Linked to this account". I then proceeded to sign-in on my computer and got the same message. Turns out somehow my vehicle was deleted from my Nissan Owners profile, and I had to re-enter the VIN and enter new Carwings PIN in my vehicle. Subsequently all my driving history was erased. It's not a huge deal but I enjoyed seeing the analytics/stats and also had to re-enter all my RSS feeds. Has this happened to anyone else here? Is there any way to restore my data?

Just logged in to Carwings on owners portal and Iphone app and all is well with mine. Mayb call Nissan and see if they can figure out what happened and maybe restore the data.

Thanks for the reply. Did either of you need to generate a new Carwings PIN to enter on the vehicle nav display? Perhaps my mistake was reentering my VIN (which generated a new PIN) rather than waiting a few hours and see if it corrected itself.

Back