backup radar

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

djricci

2019 Nissan Leaf SL Plus - when I put it in reverse the back camera comes up but as I get closer to objects there is not internal beeps or sounds?

Does anyone else have this?
Is this a setting?

djricci said:
2019 Nissan Leaf SL Plus - when I put it in reverse the back camera comes up but as I get closer to objects there is not internal beeps or sounds?

Does anyone else have this?
Is this a setting?

The LEAF does not have ultrasonic distance sensors for reverse - the camera alone serves that purpose visually.

There may be something in the Tech Package. My SL will beep at me when something gets VERY close in front. The rear cross-traffic alert will at least sometimes sound a warning, but maybe not for objects directly behind the car. Let me see...This tells me that there is rear automatic braking!

https://www.nissanusa.com/experience-nissan/news-and-events/car-safety-features-technology.html I find it hard to believe that there is no warning, first.

INTELLIGENT BACK UP INTERVENTION

Avoid an unplanned game of bumper cars. Intelligent Back-up Intervention can sense cars crossing behind you when you’re getting out of a spot and can engage the brakes to help avoid a collision.

nissan-intelligent-mobility-back-up-camera.jpg.ximg.l_6_h.smart.jpg

Back