April Deliveries

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still the week of April 22nd for me, too. AV installed on 4-1 , although DB says it's still "scheduled for 4-1"...maybe this is because the inspection hasn't happened yet, and the work isn't considered finished until all of the paperwork is finalized.

Starting to see a few Leafs around South Bay: a blue one commuting on Central Expressway in Sunnyvale, and a red one on Bascom Avenue a few blocks from my home in San Jose (still with dealer plates from Sunnyvale Nissan, my PD).

Well, after over 2 wks stuck on Apr. 15, my DB changed today to Apr. 22. My OP still shows two VINs although 922 is now assigned to someone else in the SF Bay Area.
No work about the install of EVSE. So must keep on waiting...

thankyouOB said:
week of 4/15;
starts now.

No word.
No email.
Dealer says "On Hold."
Week of April 14th. The rest of the story is same. No word, no email. Dealer doesn't know. Nissan tells me to get excited (on chat).

Week of April 13th here. No email from Nissan.

Nissan announced a service campaign to fix the A/C no start issue. It will roll out next week. Don't expect anything until the cars in port have been reprogrammed.
http://www.nissan-zeroemission.com/EN/LIBRARY/movie.html?bcpid904779411001?bctid=808247873001

linkim said:
Well, after over 2 wks stuck on Apr. 15, my DB changed today to Apr. 22. My OP still shows two VINs although 922 is now assigned to someone else in the SF Bay Area.
No work about the install of EVSE. So must keep on waiting...
You are at boardwalk, right? If so, your car is one of the eight coming in next week.
Haven't heard anything from the Blink guys or A2.
Still on hold here...

Timbuk said:
Still the week of April 22nd for me, too. AV installed on 4-1 , although DB says it's still "scheduled for 4-1"...maybe this is because the inspection hasn't happened yet, and the work isn't considered finished until all of the paperwork is finalized.

Starting to see a few Leafs around South Bay: a blue one commuting on Central Expressway in Sunnyvale, and a red one on Bascom Avenue a few blocks from my home in San Jose (still with dealer plates from Sunnyvale Nissan, my PD).

I have the same situation with my AV install. I think the tech guys are just slow. Mine was installed on 3/10 and it still shows as on my DB that the install is scheduled.

I'm also still Week of April 14th and no 7-day e-mail. I'm expected to be changed to week of 22 any time now.

Timbuk said:
Still the week of April 22nd for me, too. AV installed on 4-1 , although DB says it's still "scheduled for 4-1"...maybe this is because the inspection hasn't happened yet, and the work isn't considered finished until all of the paperwork is finalized.).

My AV was installed 12/17/11 inspected 12/20/11 was not billed until 3/22/11 got email from AV. Then on 3/24/11 got email from nissan and it changed on DB. Don't know if yours will take as long as mine.

yogi said:
Today they moved my date from Week of April 13th to April 22nd... In a way I m going to be very happy if I get the delivery on April 22nd which happened to be a Earth Day and I can celebrate it with my EV car

Stoaty said:
Holding steady at week of April 22...

Two points
- In the next week, those of us who have Apr 22 may be pushed down to Apr 30
- Nissan may be targeting to release 500+ LEAFs on Earth Day to make a big news

Hope its the latter.. :mrgreen:

This morning, after sitting at "week of April 14" for at least a few weeks, my dashboard changed to "week of April 22". Hopefully our LEAF will be delivered before the 29th at the latest, as it is scheduled to be displayed at a college alumni gathering that day, and then at a (belated) Earth Day event in Claremont on the 30th (thanks to the efforts of another forum member).

linkim said:

er, um, yeah, that would be me. sorry about that Kim; hopefully it won't significantly increase your wait time. (My DB is the same as yours: week of 04/22). For what it's worth, I believe my original VIN of 672 has probably been reassigned as well.

linkim said:
No word about the install of EVSE. So must keep on waiting...

I just had my Blink installed yesterday. I had to be very proactive about getting the appointment scheduled: ECOtality wouldn't release the contractor's name, so I phoned all the main options in the area until I hit upon the ones that were mine and had them set up a date!

idunk said:
You are at boardwalk, right? If so, your car is one of the eight coming in next week.
Haven't heard anything from the Blink guys or A2.
Still on hold here...

Unfortunately, I have a different dealer in Santa Clara; they are not very proactive as far as I can tell. AT this point I am not in too much of a hurry since the AC issue surfaced. I want to have a vehicle that I feel will do what I need. Vehicle that starts, stops, rides comfortably, etc. The range anxiety I can deal with since I feel I have some control over that. The AC issues is something else. However, I can do the fix - disconnect the 12 V battery for 10 min. then reconnect. I don't think my wife will be too happy with that solution, although I just did the battery reconnect with my 2002 Prius. Now the mileage (mpg) seems better.

linkim said:
Unfortunately, I have a different dealer in Santa Clara; they are not very proactive as far as I can tell. AT this point I am not in too much of a hurry since the AC issue surfaced. I want to have a vehicle that I feel will do what I need. Vehicle that starts, stops, rides comfortably, etc. The range anxiety I can deal with since I feel I have some control over that. The AC issues is something else. However, I can do the fix - disconnect the 12 V battery for 10 min. then reconnect. I don't think my wife will be too happy with that solution, although I just did the battery reconnect with my 2002 Prius. Now the mileage (mpg) seems better.

Apparently the AC issue has been fixed and cars are getting out. So, your week of April 22 is probably real and you'll get it soon. I'll keep you posted on the status of the charger installation. I'll probably start calling the Blink guys once I get my 7 days email.

earther said:
linkim said:

er, um, yeah, that would be me. sorry about that Kim; hopefully it won't significantly increase your wait time. (My DB is the same as yours: week of 04/22). For what it's worth, I believe my original VIN of 672 has probably been reassigned as well.

linkim said:
No word about the install of EVSE. So must keep on waiting...

I just had my Blink installed yesterday. I had to be very proactive about getting the appointment scheduled: ECOtality wouldn't release the contractor's name, so I phoned all the main options in the area until I hit upon the ones that were mine and had them set up a date!

How did you find the phone numbers of "all the main options"? I will contact Ecotality again next week and see if I can get some action on the install. BTW, VIN 922 still shows on my OP with CW activated. Hope this doesn't slow down your delivery.

There is INDEED light at the end of our long tunnel. In recent days, my dashboard had moved from Apr 6 to 13 to 20 to 22. Then, yesterday morning (Thursday), I received that magic call from Paul Scott at Santa Monica Nissan that the car had arrived. We picked it up late yesterday afternoon. SM Nissan had taken delivery of four Leafs yesterday... and received assurances from Nissan that the software upgrade mentioned in the new service bulletin had, indeed, been completed on the car prior to its release from the port. The dealership is expecting "several more" next week.

Our Leaf is #968, ordered 9/8/2010. A big thumbs up to everyone at SM Nissan... it was a very smooth, completely trouble tree transaction. The car is a pleasure... with many delightful discoveries to make.

Best wishes to everyone on this site who continues to wait. Those of you who ordered in early September, like me, will have your dreams fulfilled very soon.

Here's my latest chronology:
* Over the weekend, Nissan online chat said I'm on definitely track for delivery week of 14Apr (i.e., NOW), despite AC fixes
* Tuesday night, my dashboard suddenly goes to week of 29Apr (2 week hit)
* Wed morning, I get the <= 7 day delivery email
* Today (Friday), my dashboard says week of 05May

As others have observed, dashboards and 7 day emails are truly disconnected from each other, and also from actual delivery dates.
Oh well, it'll get here eventually :)

clbpdx said:
* Over the weekend, Nissan online chat said I'm on definitely track for delivery week of 14Apr (i.e., NOW), despite AC fixes

As others have observed, dashboards and 7 day emails are truly disconnected from each other, and also from actual delivery dates.

At least you have the 7 day email. I am stuck on April 14 (yesterday). No email, nothing. VIN 1441.

waiting4leaf said:
clbpdx said:

At least you have the 7 day email. I am stuck on April 14 (yesterday). No email, nothing. VIN 1441.

I'm in the same boat, Waitingforleaf, no 7-day e-mail yet and a April 14th. I may do a live chat tomorrow morning and see if I can get any new info.

My estimated delivery just moved back another week over night to Week of May 6th.

Reservation: 4/20/2010 (like everyone)
Order Approved: 9/3/2010 ( so already 7 months past that)
Estimated delivery: Pending (until march 12th) :? -> 4/22/2011 :) -> 4/18/2011 :eek: -> 4/22/2011 :D -> 5/3/2011 :( -> 5/6/2011 :cry: -> :?:
VIN:962

SOLE said:
My estimated delivery just moved back another week over night to Week of May 6th.

Reservation: 4/20/2010 (like everyone)
Order Approved: 9/3/2010 ( so already 7 months past that)
Estimated delivery: Pending (until march 12th) :? -> 4/22/2011 :) -> 4/18/2011 :eek: -> 4/22/2011 :D -> 5/3/2011 :( -> 5/6/2011 :cry: -> :?:
VIN:962

:( If is stays around 5/6 that wont be too bad, but *edit* that's still not fair. Here's hoping you get it sooner!

I'd let you take my car, but I am currently lacking a car and it would be nice to get it before Easter :)

Back