24,000 Miles in a Nissan Leaf and counting

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We still have 12 of 12 bars. We keep the car garaged at night, but it's in an open parking lot during the day.

We have yet to see a decrease in range, other than my lead foot and the computer reminding me that I get less range than my wife and her smart driving. :)

driveleaf said:
We still have 12 of 12 bars. We keep the car garaged at night, but it's in an open parking lot during the day.

We have yet to see a decrease in range, other than my lead foot and the computer reminding me that I get less range than my wife and her smart driving. :)

Good to hear.

I really like my LEAF, and if it can still hold onto all 12 battery capacity bars (or even 11 bars, for that matter), all the way through the 30,000 miles I expect to put on it during the three-year lease, I'll be very happy to lease a 2015 LEAF for another three years.

Across nearly all of Florida, we have almost no concern about reduced range during the winter months. In fact, from late October to late April, the weather is almost perfect for EVs. If Florida summers prove to be much less damaging than originally thought to an EV without a TMS, it will be very good news (for both LEAF owners and Nissan).

Back