2013/2014 Nissan Leaf Lease Information

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Model: 2013 Leaf S without quick charging option, just Splash Guards and Mats
Cash out the door: $3500 Trade-In (includes first month payment and all other fees)
Term: 36 months (35 more payments)
Monthly payment: $170.23
Miles: 12K per year (36K total)

It is a little confusing with my 13 year old trade-in that the dealer told me they would give me $1500 for and is worth about $2500 private party, but showed up as $3500 as down-payment, but I think I did alright....I hope.

have been lurking here for a month and learned a lot, saved me thousands dollars, thanks for everyone's post

here is my order detail:
date: Dec 02
model: S base, no quick charger or any other extra
lease: 24 month, 15k miles / year
discount: vpp
trade-in: none
down payment: 287 (first month payment + some extra fee)
monthly payment: 229
disposition fee: 395

stone mountain nissan, lilburn, GA

got phone call from conyers nissan at last minute saying they could do better offer, but I was too lazy to go

Hi all, about to be a Leaf driver over here, so could use some help taking the plunge so we can pay it forward.

Here in GA I've gotten these two offers on a red/light gray SV for 24 month lease, with VPP. Any feedback? These are in decreasing order of preference, but maybe I'm missing something.

Offer 1:
LED and Premium packages for $319/month
Price with VPP $32,385
APPROXIMATELY 1635 FOR TAXES, 20 FOR TITLE, 98 FOR ELECTRONIC TAG PROCESSING AND 3 FOR LEMON LAW
DOCUMENTARY FEE OF 599 AND LEASE ACQUISITION FEE OF 595
(sorry for the caps, copy/paste from dealer email.
12K miles/year
Money factor .00008%
Residual value 51%

Offer 2:
No packages for $296/month
Price with VPP $30,091
15K miles/year
Money factor .00008%
Residual 50%

Offer 3:
LED package for $340/month
12K miles

Offer 4
LED package for $357/month
12K miles

How Much down payment?

punocchio said:
Hi all, about to be a Leaf driver over here, so could use some help taking the plunge so we can pay it forward.

Here in GA I've gotten these two offers on a red/light gray SV for 24 month lease, with VPP. Any feedback? These are in decreasing order of preference, but maybe I'm missing something.

Offer 1:
Price with VPP $32,385
APPROXIMATELY 1635 FOR TAXES, 20 FOR TITLE, 98 FOR ELECTRONIC TAG PROCESSING AND 3 FOR LEMON LAW
12K miles/year
Money factor .00008%
Residual value 51%

Offer 2:
Price with VPP $30,091
15K miles/year
Money factor .00008%
Residual 50%

Offer 3:
12K miles

Offer 4
12K miles

These are all zero down and first month's payment up front.

We can actually get away with 12K miles per year based on our driving habits.

The residual value seems low, doesn't it?

jimgior said:
How Much down payment?

punocchio said:

Offer 1:
Price with VPP $32,385
12K miles/year
Money factor .00008%
Residual value 51%

Offer 2:
Price with VPP $30,091
15K miles/year
Money factor .00008%
Residual 50%

Offer 3:
12K miles

Offer 4
12K miles

valuebuyer said:
How about this deal?
Leaf S with QC, Red
36 months, 12k lease
3300 out the door and 150+tax per month

that is just about what I am hoping for only I need a minimum of 15,000 miles (only have 600 miles of my 45,000 lease left and that is a conscious effort to drive less over the past 2 months and i have 6 weeks to go)

I can't comment on the deal but it is best to keep the downpayment on the lower side in case the car becomes a complete loss in an accident.

This thread has been dead; I'm guessing no one is buying/leasing this month?

Just FYI we closed the deal last night on the first offer below. $319/month, zero down, 12K miles/year. That's still about $20/month less than the VPP pricing (according to the spreadsheet referenced earlier in the thread) and no doc fees. If anyone wants a referral to the dealership, let me know!

And I already have leaser's remorse because they just announced the 2014 leaf availability, which will probably make the deals on the 2013s at the end of December sweeter than we just got. http://www.topspeed.com/cars/nissan/2014-nissan-leaf-ar161509.html

punocchio said:
These are all zero down and first month's payment up front.

We can actually get away with 12K miles per year based on our driving habits.

The residual value seems low, doesn't it?

jimgior said:
How Much down payment?

punocchio said:

Offer 1:
Price with VPP $32,385
12K miles/year
Money factor .00008%
Residual value 51%

Offer 2:
Price with VPP $30,091
15K miles/year
Money factor .00008%
Residual 50%

Offer 3:
12K miles

Offer 4
12K miles

punocchio said:
Just FYI we closed the deal last night on the first offer below. $319/month, zero down, 12K miles/year. That's still about $20/month less than the VPP pricing (according to the spreadsheet referenced earlier in the thread) and no doc fees. If anyone wants a referral to the dealership, let me know!
And I already have leaser's remorse because they just announced the 2014 leaf availability, which will probably make the deals on the 2013s at the end of December sweeter than we just got. http://www.topspeed.com/cars/nissan/2014-nissan-leaf-ar161509.html
Please add city and state to your profile.

punocchio said:

The cars likely will not be available for at least another week or two. Nissan still has not released pricing information to the dealers. I can barely wait it out, I want mine!

asimba2 said:
punocchio said:

The cars likely will not be available for at least another week or two. Nissan still has not released pricing information to the dealers. I can barely wait it out, I want mine!

Dealers are telling me that they won't be here until January. The Topspeed report is similar to what we have read from other press information. Nothing new in there...

Hmmm...that's a heck of a lot sooner than the March timeframe for 2014's the dealer quoted me the other day when I went to test drive. I too, am hoping the pricing gets announced really soon, and that it applies some downward pricing pressure on the 2013's still sitting on the low.

Due to work schedules, I probably won't get back there 'til next week to start negotiating.

Looking at SV with QC/LED. No thanks on the premium package...

Why not the premium package?

gmikol said:
Hmmm...that's a heck of a lot sooner than the March timeframe for 2014's the dealer quoted me the other day when I went to test drive. I too, am hoping the pricing gets announced really soon, and that it applies some downward pricing pressure on the 2013's still sitting on the low.

Due to work schedules, I probably won't get back there 'til next week to start negotiating.

Looking at SV with QC/LED. No thanks on the premium package...

Why not the premium package? Quite simple. Because I see no added value in the upgraded sound system or the around-view camera system. I don't see a point in paying for something I feel that I have no use for.

--G

LOL fair enough, it's a personal choice then!

I was thinking maybe there was some systematic reason to avoid that package.

Glen

gmikol said:
Why not the premium package? Quite simple. Because I see no added value in the upgraded sound system or the around-view camera system. I don't see a point in paying for something I feel that I have no use for.

--G

DaveinOlyWA said:
valuebuyer said:
How about this deal?
Leaf S with QC, Red
36 months, 12k lease

that is just about what I am hoping for only I need a minimum of 15,000 miles (only have 600 miles of my 45,000 lease left and that is a conscious effort to drive less over the past 2 months and i have 6 weeks to go)

i was told you can negotiate w/ dealer for earlier return (within 2-4 mo. ahead of lease mature) w/o penalty if you'r going to lease/purchase another nissan vehicle (not necessarily a leaf). have you tried?

jjj240 said:
DaveinOlyWA said:
valuebuyer said:
How about this deal?
Leaf S with QC, Red
36 months, 12k lease

i was told you can negotiate w/ dealer for earlier return (within 2-4 mo. ahead of lease mature) w/o penalty if you'r going to lease/purchase another nissan vehicle (not necessarily a leaf). have you tried?

My dealer told me that he had a six month window, before or after maturity.

Back